I don't know what S8 has done in last few days but kickouts have at least quadrupled for me! During the last hour on leaderboard I was thrown out at least 6 times! Today in last hour it's been 3 times and getting back into game takes about 3 minutes...sigh...all I do is wait for this game to react...wait, wait then get kicked out.

I use a Samsung tablet A10.1 released in 2016 with 2gig ram. My husband runs on iPad. He is getting kicked out more too but at least he gets back in game quicker and response time is faster. So I feel like Android is second class citizens for S8 to work on...too many kickouts and too slow.

For privacy reasons, Elsa wanted me to PM my model info since I wrote previously that my dragons on main screen freeze and breeding dragons are invisible. I don't PM very well and with slow play time don't have xtra time to PM and I don't understand why the model info has a privacy issue..

So Elsa if you read this there's the model info. And you said S8 tests on variety of devices. Are any Android? And do you use level 200 islands with many many 4,5 dragon habitats? I can't see how S8 doesn't experience failures if they actually test with this sort of configuration.