Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Champion Arises: Sky Knight Tournament 11/5/19

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I would say try one of those dragons again. To go outside the box, I'd say try Huntress or Tribal if you have one of those or even a high level Air dragon. To even go more exotic, if you have Defender, Helios or Odyssey maybe try them. According to the battle chart Fairytale and Mythic types are good against Rainbow types. If you have a gold producing dragon such as Gold Horizon, it may be effective too.
    Thanks, I'll try those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Can you all recommend some dragons I should get? I can't get Soccer from the Codex nor Passion yet. I just want to know what others are recommended, especially which champions?

My top L 15 fighters are : Glasswing, Rainbow Sentinel, Diamond, Chakra, Air, Prime Eternal, Playful

then Neo Air 14, Infinity 12, Valiant 12, Neo Fire 10, Black Knight 12

Achilles, Soccer and Passion have not done much so far but they are a lower levels.

Rainbow Sentinel is a good back up to Glasswing.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE

I was so pleased I got thru this tournament - after all a champion prize is not as common as it used to be.
    After quite a few defeats I finally got through Round 30 and won with my Achilles15. I was notified that SkyKnight was in my storage.
    Then I completed a Win One Battle task in the Bingo and CRASH
    When I went back to Dragon Story the whole tournament had disappeared - along with my Sky Night dragon and the Battle Arena had me back at Round 1 of the tournament.
    I have new IPad with optimum data and storage and fast reliable wifi.
    Tournaments are my favourite DS event and really the main reason I still play. I have closed down twice to see if the glitch fixed itself but no luck.
    I have lodged a ticket but I do not know whether I should keep playing or stop all together till I hear back from Support.
    Any suggestions welcome.
    I have also had this happen, when it happened to me I issued a ticket straight away. Storm8 were pretty good and I got my battle dragon back with no qualms! You battlemarks should still be in storage, so that will help them out as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    My top L 15 fighters are : Glasswing, Rainbow Sentinel, Diamond, Chakra, Air, Prime Eternal, Playful

then Neo Air 14, Infinity 12, Valiant 12, Neo Fire 10, Black Knight 12

Achilles, Soccer and Passion have not done much so far but they are a lower levels.

Rainbow Sentinel is a good back up to Glasswing.
    Thank you for the help. I have Neo Air but not Neo Fire. I think I have Neo Red, I wonder if that could work as an alternative?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Thank you for the help. I have Neo Air but not Neo Fire. I think I have Neo Red, I wonder if that could work as an alternative?
    Neo Fire is Super Rare whilst Neo Red is rare. Not sure it makes that much difference against the champions.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Neo Fire is Super Rare whilst Neo Red is rare. Not sure it makes that much difference against the champions.
    Thank you for the reply. I'll eventually get enough food to get it to 15 and try it one of these days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123