Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Champion Arises: Sky Knight Tournament 11/5/19

Lv. 30 Virtue

After about 20 losses (champion types, Diamonds, Neo Air, fire, soccer, dark types, Passion, metal and others) against the last opponent, Sky Knight, I finally beat him with Virtue level 12.

Just got done, I'm really happy about this dragon, I wish we would get more opportunities to earn champions.

Executive Chef
    i'm stuck on #14-templar
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE

I was so pleased I got thru this tournament - after all a champion prize is not as common as it used to be.
    After quite a few defeats I finally got through Round 30 and won with my Achilles15. I was notified that SkyKnight was in my storage.
    Then I completed a Win One Battle task in the Bingo and CRASH
    When I went back to Dragon Story the whole tournament had disappeared - along with my Sky Night dragon and the Battle Arena had me back at Round 1 of the tournament.
    I have new IPad with optimum data and storage and fast reliable wifi.
    Tournaments are my favourite DS event and really the main reason I still play. I have closed down twice to see if the glitch fixed itself but no luck.
    I have lodged a ticket but I do not know whether I should keep playing or stop all together till I hear back from Support.
    Any suggestions welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the tournament and found that rounds 17 and 21 were not the trap others found them to be. My toughest round was Jester, smh. The last 3 rounds just sped by with videos. Got Sky Knight in one bash with Diamond. Glad to have another Champ, his food costs seem pretty reasonable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE

I was so pleased I got thru this tournament - after all a champion prize is not as common as it used to be.
    After quite a few defeats I finally got through Round 30 and won with my Achilles15. I was notified that SkyKnight was in my storage.
    Then I completed a Win One Battle task in the Bingo and CRASH
    When I went back to Dragon Story the whole tournament had disappeared - along with my Sky Night dragon and the Battle Arena had me back at Round 1 of the tournament.
    I have new IPad with optimum data and storage and fast reliable wifi.
    Tournaments are my favourite DS event and really the main reason I still play. I have closed down twice to see if the glitch fixed itself but no luck.
    I have lodged a ticket but I do not know whether I should keep playing or stop all together till I hear back from Support.
    Any suggestions welcome.
    Yes, this exact same issue has happened to other players.
    Good that you opened a ticket.
    You may want to continue battling for points to craft the monthly dragon? I'm sure your champ will be put back in storage by support. Elsa may also be familiar with this problem and offer advice if you message her.
    My game crashes as well & I've had to redo battles that I already won, it's awful.
    I now take a screen shot when I win the dragon. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PuntaMita

I will redo the tournament as you suggest.

This game is becoming so tedious - having to record every achievement with pics and closing down before important actions.
    My problem got worse as BINGO has frozen such that despite at least 20 attempts it won’t allow me to collect points from a task I completed 11 hours ago. Consequently I can’t progress to another task. I have tried all the usual tricks - closing down, saving to cloud etc etc.

I am almost looking forward to very near future when I have no more habitat space so have to stop playing for good

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    26 Strength (19, SR) champion, tarot
    The quoted dragon above is the only one I lost to more than twice. I think it was 5 to 7 losses. Lost track of how many times.

It's the first ever tournament I've ever participated in that I've intended to complete. Won it tonight after 2 1/2 days of playing. Wow, an awesome feeling!

The last 2 I beat without losing a battle.

Only had a few dragons at 15 that are good fighters:

(1 of each at 15)

Neo Diamond
    Neo Valiant
    Valiant
    Glasswing
    Warrior Princess
    Metal

Infinity at 14

Achilles at 10

That's pretty much it.

I have another Achilles and Neo Diamond, and several Infinity dragons at lower levels. I need to up their levels and I guess get quite a few more champions.

Can you all recommend some dragons I should get? I can't get Soccer from the Codex nor Passion yet. I just want to know what others are recommended, especially which champions?

I need help with Neo Glasswing please. I've had so many losses. Can't pull ahead. Tried diamond, Glasswing, neo valiant, miltril, dark, even green & pink & many others. Thanks,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I need help with Neo Glasswing please. I've had so many losses. Can't pull ahead. Tried diamond, Glasswing, neo valiant, miltril, dark, even green & pink & many others. Thanks,
    I would say try one of those dragons again. To go outside the box, I'd say try Huntress or Tribal if you have one of those or even a high level Air dragon. To even go more exotic, if you have Defender, Helios or Odyssey maybe try them. According to the battle chart Fairytale and Mythic types are good against Rainbow types. If you have a gold producing dragon such as Gold Horizon, it may be effective too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast