Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant Dragon - November 05 2019 (Needed for the Cold Wind Blows Dragon Tales)

Newbie here.. Can we breed the Gentle Giant dragon before the event asks us to? If we breed and incubate now, days before required to, will the game register the fact that it's been bred and let us move on to the next task? Sorry for the long question!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehann View Post
    Newbie here.. Can we breed the Gentle Giant dragon before the event asks us to? If we breed and incubate now, days before required to, will the game register the fact that it's been bred and let us move on to the next task? Sorry for the long question!
    Yes. Breed it as soon as you can - it will still count - but a note of warning: you need a ton of luck because S8 has made odds of getting a common dragon when it is required to complete an event so low that you usually get Rare and Super Rare dragons instead. I am lucky if I manage to breed it one in 5 or 6 events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Got it on the first try with Gossamer and Albino Peacock.
    I just put Albino Peacock in with Anubis (don't have Gossamer) and got 4 hours = fingers crossed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to start the chapter event before you can try breeding for the dragon needed or can I try before I start?

Banned
    To clear up any confusion: Breed the dragon as soon as possible. Yes, it will count as being done when the chapter comes around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just put Albino Peacock in with Anubis (don't have Gossamer) and got 4 hours = fingers crossed
    If it's not a Hippogriff then I think you picked the right dragons for this. Good luck! Update me when you know :-)

I got it first try. Do I leave it in nest until instructed or hatch it now? I?m afraid the second try is a failure

sorry, didn’t do my research properly
    Last edited by Drogotwo; 11-06-19 at 07:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    To clear up any confusion: Breed the dragon as soon as possible. Yes, it will count as being done when the chapter comes around.
    I ask because I haven?t started the event yet so maybe it is not breedable until after I start?

Nightclub Owner
    If it's not a Hippogriff then I think you picked the right dragons for this. Good luck! Update me when you know :-)
    It's Pale Lantern boooo!

Being a glutton for punishment, I used Anubis & Albino Peacock again and got 17 hour Luck fail
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I ask because I haven?t started the event yet so maybe it is not breedable until after I start?
    You are able to breed the necessary common before starting the event.
    Breed it, hatch it and evolve it to level 6 - it will all "count" and auto complete. Good luck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast