Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Fashion Game Does NOT Load after updating

Exclamation My Fashion Game Does NOT Load after updating

After I updated Fashion Story on 10-31-2019, my game does not want to load. I have deleted the app and uploaded it again, but no such luck. I have reported it to Storm8, but their response was to see if anyone was having the same issue here and see if anyone can help me. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Im having the same issue since oct 25th the last app update.

Executive Chef
    The camera icon is missing, please fix S8.

The game is having too much loading issues, please allow us to revert to version 1.7.0 which was more stable at least for me.

I wish I never updated, my game was perfectly fine & running smoothly. If it ain't broken don't fix it but I just had to of all the other times I ignore updates. Bad move!

EDIT: My ticket got closed because of 'limited support services' yet no official response to this thread which is 1 week old. I guess I'll go back to playing once a week or whenever we get goals again, that's if the game plays smoothly.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 11-11-19 at 12:30 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    I can't load my game . It's stuck on loading screen. FS was updated on October 25th and has not opened since then. Does anybody have any suggestions how to get it back? All my other storm 8 games work so far.
    Last edited by mdmmdek; 11-10-19 at 09:20 PM.

Fashion Story app not working; just spins

I cannot get my Fashion Story to open. I have tried all the suggestions I have seen on here. Does anyone have any suggestions? It has been three days and I still cannot get my FS to open.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The latest update introduced an issue where the game will not open for players using below iOS 11. Our team is investigating this, but I'm sorry, we can't speculate on when this will be resolved. Please continue checking the app store for updates and update the game when new updates become available.

If you have a device with iOS 11+ or an Android device you'd like to play on, you may contact support for assistance with a transfer.

Thanks so much for responding!

I have a 10.3. But my Bakery Story is working....

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you previously had this issue, please update to the latest version! We have attempted a fix. We'd love to know if this is resolved for you or if you still need help.

Quote Originally Posted by 4chunia View Post
    I have a 10.3. But my Bakery Story is working....
    The issue is with Fashion Story. Are you able to play on 10.3 after updating?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The latest update introduced an issue where the game will not open for players using below iOS 11. Our team is investigating this, but I'm sorry, we can't speculate on when this will be resolved. Please continue checking the app store for updates and update the game when new updates become available.

If you have a device with iOS 11+ or an Android device you'd like to play on, you may contact support for assistance with a transfer.
    Thank you for this info. Had I known before, I would not have updated and still be able to play my game. Was this incompatibility known and published before the update? Seems like it would have great benefit for Storm8 to alert users beforehand. We'd still be happily playing and now we aren't!! I wonder how many were affected by this. Such a loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast