Thread: BOX: Cornucopia Crate - 2019 November 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

BOX: Cornucopia Crate - 2019 November 1

New Mystery Box and Goal

Removed December 03, 2019

Cornucopia Crate Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 32 days.
    (Will be removed at the end of this time.)

Cornucopia Crate Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Dapper Gobbler - wall
    Taboo Tub - 1x1
    Turkey Track - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Seasonal Spread - 2x2
    Ode to Corn - 1x1

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Great Gobbler - 1x1
    Corn Maze - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Last Leaves - 4x4

Goal: Very Crateful - 32 Day Goal
    Have 1 Dapper Gobbler
    Have 1 Taboo Tub
    Have 1 Turkey Track
    Have 1 Seasonal Spread
    Have 1 Ode to Corn
    Have 1 Great Gobbler
    Have 1 Corn Maze
    Have 1 Last Leaves
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Players must be Level 12 or higher to receive the Mystery Crate Goals.
    - Mystery Crate Goal is optional. It's purpose is simply to showcase the items contained within the related Mystery Box.
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Link to Master Box Guide for details on Mystery Boxes in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show

Decos on Display:

*Fancy Tiles under decos to show footprint

Very Crateful Goal Cards:
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-29-24 at 01:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Now this may just be my opinion, but I not like it. However if I must admit I slight like the "Corn Maze" but that it. But I probably still not try/buy it, however I wonder how other players will use the decoration from this crate, if they do buy.

However. I not American/celebrate the holiday. But I do hope S8/the players have good thanksgiving if they celebrate it!! as it look like the box surround that holiday.
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-01-19 at 12:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Now this may just be my opinion, but I not like it. However if I must admit I slight like the "Corn Maze" but that it. But I probably still not try/buy it, however I wonder how other players will use the decoration from this crate, if they do buy.

However. I not American/celebrate the holiday. But I do hope S8/the players have good thanksgiving if they celebrate it!! as it look like the box surround that holiday.
    I only like table lol, but I'm not risking it. Saving my gems for black friday sale!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Master Box list updated

My 2 cents: The table for me is probably the only attractive thing about this box; the rest of the decor seems either uninspired, generic, or not-quite-suited for a Bakery setting.

Since this month's box is quite obviously tied to Thanksgiving though, I wish the designers had gone in a different direction with the theme. A kitchen setting prepping for food would've been great - bakers huddled around a kitchen corner pulling pie out of an open oven, Loretta preparing cranberry jam on a stovetop, a massive kitchen island decorated for fall or with pie prep ingredients, two kids enjoying warm spiced cider, etc. It would still tie into Thanksgiving in terms of family/togetherness/FOOD, but have a broader appeal to those that don't celebrate and could be used in non-TG settings as well.

Still happy we're getting boxes here, but I do wish the quality were better :/
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Master Box list updated

My 2 cents: The table for me is probably the only attractive thing about this box; the rest of the decor seems either uninspired, generic, or not-quite-suited for a Bakery setting.

Since this month's box is quite obviously tied to Thanksgiving though, I wish the designers had gone in a different direction with the theme. A kitchen setting prepping for food would've been great - bakers huddled around a kitchen corner pulling pie out of an open oven, Loretta preparing cranberry jam on a stovetop, a massive kitchen island decorated for fall or with pie prep ingredients, two kids enjoying warm spiced cider, etc. It would still tie into Thanksgiving in terms of family/togetherness/FOOD, but have a broader appeal to those that don't celebrate and could be used in non-TG settings as well.

Still happy we're getting boxes here, but I do wish the quality were better :/
    I agree. I only like the table and I'm happy that we're getting new boxes at least, though I would prefer s8 to release new content like they used to do. I feel like they don't put a lot of effort in the new boxes (and goals) and yeah the quality is not so good. I'm disappointed. I miss the old Bakery Story

Executive Chef
    Now that I've finally looked at it, it's the most appropriate box ever!

Because it's a total turkey.

Executive Chef
    I just see a bakery with the "Last Leaves" decoration, and if I must admit, I a little jealous. I honestly wish it wasn't a 1st place prize, so if I did buy the box, I would have a better chance to get it. It's a 4x4 decoration.