Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this Black Friday sale?

Fashion Designer

What would you like to see this Black Friday sale?

I?d love to see the North Polo Express as I missed it last time it was on sale.

Saying that though, the main thing I would love to see in this sale are displays that have never been on sale before. During most sales I usually have nothing to buy. Maybe the odd thing here and there. The last few sales I have mainly been buying tables and chairs. Just adding extra ones to ones I already have.

I?d also like to see a variety of displays that haven?t been on sale before. Ones for different seasons and different holidays. Some Christmas and Halloween displays. There has to be tons of things that haven?t been on sale before. Plus of course still have items that have been on sale before. There are lots of new players that will be saving gems for this.

Come on Storm8. Show people that you care!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Some Halloween items. I hope to see the Witchy Witch in particular, as I don't have her, but they rarely re-offer any type of goal locked prize so far, which is pain.

But if they do unlock (hypothetical) goal items for a limited time,

I wish for Candy Pumpkin, Witchy Witch, Costume Boogie, and Grave Idea. Which I think would be a different take on Black Friday, but a good idea, for the players that may not have the items.

Monster Mash & Monster Kitchen. Malefic Manor, and just anything that consists of Halloween in box/crate items. And Spooky Ghosts from the Spooky Garden Crate.

Maybe some more winter items, but Halloween is more of what I would like to see. But regardless, I think if we get anything very good, I would be happy.

I would say Gem Dispenser but I think I would be scared to get it, because of last experience/sale (if you want to call it that).

I want to have more Halloween items, my bakery look empty with special Halloween items (regarding other Halloween bakery's) - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36D06168-B9DB-4C7A-85D3-A77490DE70BF.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	53716

In specifics, I think (in my opinion, however I maybe bias, since I don't have them) but I would be happy with just the goal items that I list.

Ghostly Gathering/Natasha's Cauldron

More goal related items.
    Calavera Mariachi
    La Catrina
    The Grand Harvest
    Trick Or Treaters
    Girl with Sweets

I know they more recent goal, however I want them on kappy333 also.

Rocket on the moon (exclusive new side goal prize) from the Intergalactic 15 day goal in 2018
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C77EF6D-DE21-4018-8AD0-72BAD1E485C5.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	53750
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-08-19 at 11:48 AM.

North Pole Express.
    North Pole Express.
    North Pole Express.

That is all! Hopefully we get it this year(:

Nightclub Owner
    I'd like to see:

- New Expansion / Half off Gem Expansions
    - Half off Appliance Slots
    - Old appliances
    - Relisted holiday recipes
    - Mystery Box items out of the boxes (especially the older Christmas boxes)
    - Old LTOs like the Stained Window (that matches the French dividers), French Art, Toy Poodle, etc.
    - 2012 Chinese New Year items (it might not make sense for a winter holiday sale but I've been begging for these for ages!)

Fall Leaves table (The round one). I started playing after it was released so it's been locked as long as I've been playing and I've been dying for that table for years lol.

Executive Chef
    Oh and the Mariachi Band/Pianta. I would like to do something with them.

But If I have to say, I would rather have Halloween items to be honest. But that just my opinion.

Anyway. If I have to say, I really like Ghostly Gathering/Natasha's Cauldron. Please please please, S8! If nothing else regarding Halloween for the sale, I like this items! I not have it.
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-07-19 at 04:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What I want the most would be old appliances! I'm willing to pay gems for those

Fashion Designer
    I’d love to get Malefic Manor as well. I know it’s from a very recent box but Storm8 had all of the Easter box items on sale just a month after that box was released. So it is possible to do that. I would gladly pay 60 or more gems to purchase that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I?d love to get Malefic Manor as well. I know it?s from a very recent box but Storm8 had all of the Easter box items on sale just a month after that box was released. So it is possible to do that. I would gladly pay 60 or more gems to purchase that.
    Agree. I have see it over 4 time in other players bakery; and wish I have 1 myself. I would pay many gems just to get it.

21 days until the big day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Agree. I have see it over 4 time in other players bakery; and wish I have 1 myself. I would pay many gems just to get it.

21 days until the big day!
    Yeah I spent a ton of gems trying to get it. I’m never opening that box again. My daughter had 2 tries at the box and got it straight away. I’m over the moon for her but a little jealous as well lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast