Thread: Countdown to Armageddon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Countdown to Armageddon

I am at -308,198,787 coins and when I collect coins I get closer to 0. I can't wait to see what happens when I reach 0 since I really have over 4 billion coins but it started going backwards after the 32 bit error point.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in signature

Quote Originally Posted by Benito_ View Post
    I am at -308,198,787 coins and when I collect coins I get closer to 0. I can't wait to see what happens when I reach 0 since I really have over 4 billion coins but it started going backwards after the 32 bit error point.
    The damage should have happened when u first went negative. When u reach zero it'll just keep adding up until the 32 bit wrap around again. I'm curious though, can u actually spend coins when ur negative? Can u still plant crops or buy decorations?
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    The damage should have happened when u first went negative. When u reach zero it'll just keep adding up until the 32 bit wrap around again. I'm curious though, can u actually spend coins when ur negative? Can u still plant crops or buy decorations?
    I cannot do anything on my game when I have negative coins. I have over 4,155,000,000. I have to forcibly close the game and open it again; for that reason, I close the game whenever I am (temporarily) done playing.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I can still buy crops and dragons. I temperalily had issue of not being able to collect coins from habitats but that lasted a short time . I had to shut down game and restart. I am at -197,190,853 coins and counting down to zero

Fashion Designer
    I cannot do anything on my game when I have negative coins. I have over 4,155,000,000. I have to forcibly close the game and open it again; for that reason, I close the game whenever I am (temporarily) done playing. I am becoming more and more reluctant to play and am getting close to deleting this game.
    BIG SIGH................

Currently at -23,931,557 and counting down to zero. I have been caught 3 times with the gold trap in the last month ( 2 for 20 million coins each and 1 for food). They reversed the first coin one but not the other two. I wish they would fix the **** gold trap but I know they won't. When I get noticed to rate this game I always rate it a "1" because of the gold trap and Storm8 refusal to fix it. You need gold to compete in the different events. I am still interested to see what happens when I reach zero on coins when I actually have over 4 billion useless coins.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Currently at -23,931,557 and counting down to zero. I have been caught 3 times with the gold trap in the last month ( 2 for 20 million coins each and 1 for food). They reversed the first coin one but not the other two. I wish they would fix the **** gold trap but I know they won't. When I get noticed to rate this game I always rate it a "1" because of the gold trap and Storm8 refusal to fix it. You need gold to compete in the different events. I am still interested to see what happens when I reach zero on coins when I actually have over 4 billion useless coins.
    You need to contact support to get this resolved. You reached the maximum 32-bit integer in computer language. We're not refusing to fix anything so much as you've encountered the limit in computer language and this can happen in any app.

Rhino Keeper
    What I do to get rid of lots of coins is..I buy the. Treasure Terrace habitat for the 8 million coins, then sell it right away and do this many times to quickly reduce coin number, because I got hit with the gold trap for too many coins once..they reversed it but can't count on them doing it each time

Banned
    My game is registering 3,110,364,328 coins with no problems, but in saying that’s couple of years ago I had issues and I bought the dearest flag which I think was a million coins and dropped my total drastically and it has been fine since,