Thread: Guide to finishing community events?

New Resident

Guide to finishing community events?

I've never been able to reach the end of a community event. I've managed for leaderboards and storybooks, but not community. The final animal for this one is super cool and I actually really want it.

I recently got my second hatching tree, and that has been helping. I also hatched the animal that boosts you up a few hundred points. But I still don't think I'm going to be able to make it, even with the constant farming, hatching x2, breeding, evolving, mining, and collecting from statues.

Does anyone have any advice that isn't spending real money on the game? I feel like I'm missing something with these kinds of events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellephix View Post
    I've never been able to reach the end of a community event. I've managed for leaderboards and storybooks, but not community. The final animal for this one is super cool and I actually really want it.

I recently got my second hatching tree, and that has been helping. I also hatched the animal that boosts you up a few hundred points. But I still don't think I'm going to be able to make it, even with the constant farming, hatching x2, breeding, evolving, mining, and collecting from statues.

Does anyone have any advice that isn't spending real money on the game? I feel like I'm missing something with these kinds of events.
    There isn't. Even with 4 nest it's impossible to collect 3200 points without spending gems during the event. And if you spent, spent on speeding breeding time (x2) till you have filled your 4 nest. Repeat this every time when your nest is ready, and maby, maby than you can complete this event. I don't know how otherwise.....

What also can help you is be prepared before the event begins with full nests, and farms. The long time nuts can help you farming, so you can immediately collect the first statue for collecting every 4 hours. This is what I always use. It can help you.
    Last edited by AppieP; 10-28-19 at 10:28 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Hi.

With 4 nests and 2 evolution flowers if possible without spending a gem, for this before the event begins fill all the nests, flowers and plant the 6 farms with rune prunes, when the event begins collect the ganjas and plant again hatch the nest eggs and fill them with a storage animal if you want it or one from the store like Rock Rhino, Frostfang or Lightening Leopard.

Try to have free habitats for the animals you breed that you don't want, but they will be good for you to feed and evolve and thus spend less food, after evolving the sales to leave room for new ones.

And also as soon as you have the statues place them and collect everything you can.

What I do a few days before the event starts is to raise Lightning + Dark which usually gives 17 hours "Koala Cadabra" to fill the nests and when I start the event I use Water + Earth that gives 5 hours "Rainguin" which is 7 hours of evolution or 8 hours "Iciclaw" 10 hours of evolution or 9 hours "Rockodile" 11 hours of evolution or 11 hours "Glacial Griffin" which are 18 hours of evolution.

Best regards.