Thread: Popcorn on regular oven now

Farm Supplier

Popcorn on regular oven now

Just in case anyone is interested, the few popcorn recipes that are on the Popcorn oven are now on the regular oven. I just realized this. I have that Popcorn oven and I thought I had placed it. I don't know when it was added to the regular oven. It might have been there for a while, and I just never noticed it🍿

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I noticed it too after I read your post. I have never seen the popcorn recipes there in the easy oven either. Normally, when I am going to cook I look for the recipes by the category. It is good that more recipes are added to the easy, grill and basic ovens. The only thing is that recipes should be also left in the original oven too. When they are added to a different oven the productivity of the recipes, the amount of dishes per food should be increased because many of us like me like to cook the same food to have a high amount of dishes. I wish they could put the Franken Cupcakes in the easy oven forever because not anyone has the monster oven.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    Yes, I noticed it too after I read your post. I have never seen the popcorn recipes there in the easy oven either. Normally, when I am going to cook I look for the recipes by the category. It is good that more recipes are added to the easy, grill and basic ovens. The only thing is that recipes should be also left in the original oven too. When they are added to a different oven the productivity of the recipes, the amount of dishes per food should be increased because many of us like me like to cook the same food to have a high amount of dishes. I wish they could put the Franken Cupcakes in the easy oven forever because not anyone has the monster oven.
    Yes, I agree with you. I noticed that these recipes were removed from the Popcorn Oven. I did not expect that to happen.

Nightclub Owner
    Usually when a recipe pops up on the basic appliances that wasn't there before it's because the recipe in question will be needed for an upcoming goal. I'd be really shocked if we didn't need it for tomorrow's goal.