Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spin to win!!

Bugs in my dragon story game Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me I was playing Sunday morning and as soon as it stopped on the hunted Capricorn dragon my game shut down and I lost it

I?m putting the wrong dragon then anyway it stopped on the dragon and then my game shut down on me and I never got my dragon

Executive Chef
    my wheel also spins, briefly pauses (sudden stop/pause) on something, then continues to spin. then will stop between 2 prizes & then i win something completely different
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.
    If only we can trade dragons, I would've traded my extra sorcerer with your haunted taurus. I really need the latter to complete my haunted zodiac collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    If only we can trade dragons, I would've traded my extra sorcerer with your haunted taurus. I really need the latter to complete my haunted zodiac collection.
    I’m down for a trade. I’ve suggested it to S8 in the past, Wish they will listen!

Rhino Keeper
    4 skeletons! Good for trading, especially because i already had 1. A bunch of junk i can't use and food that i can! I'm just happy to get some dragons to trade. I'm in the business of crafting the habitat so that works for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    Got 6 spins for today so far, still no dragon. There are so many dragons available to be won but I haven?t been able to land one yet. Wow
    Same for me - coins,coins, and a paddock full of pumpkins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.
    It seems like Sorcerer is the hardest one to get, although that is obviously only based on my own anecdotal evidence. I have 3 accounts, all of which have received everything but Sorcerer. Oh, well, I guess one account also didn't get Haunted Taurus (yet), but one account got 2 and one account just got HT today. There's still time - let's hope we luck out in the next day or so!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It seems like Sorcerer is the hardest one to get, although that is obviously only based on my own anecdotal evidence. I have 3 accounts, all of which have received everything but Sorcerer. Oh, well, I guess one account also didn't get Haunted Taurus (yet), but one account got 2 and one account just got HT today. There's still time - let's hope we luck out in the next day or so!
    That's what I'm experiencing on all my accounts too, but since I already have them (including Sorcerer) on all my accounts, except the baby one, I'm not feeling any pressure

** Update **

And wouldn't you know it, I get the Sorcerer Dragon in my last spin, 2 hours after complaining about not getting it
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-31-19 at 03:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That's what I'm experiencing on all my accounts too, but since I already have them (including Sorcerer) on all my accounts, except the baby one, I'm not feeling any pressure

** Update **

And wouldn't you know it, I get the Sorcerer Dragon in my last spin, 2 hours after complaining about not getting it
    Well, I'm going to cross my fingers, then! I have 7 skeleton dragons, 3 spell dragons, 3 Haunted Taurus Dragons, 1 Spider dragon....so far no Sorceror dragon. I'm not complaining because all those extras can trade for essence but yeah, the Sorceror is the only one I don't have. I did get it on one of my baby accounts so as @athabasca55 and @glenngenius stated...being able to trade would be nice.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast