Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spin to win!!

Fashion Designer
    Whoo hoo... yesterday I won 2 pumpkin patches back to back.
    today I won 3 pumpkin patches back to back and game crashed on the last video ....
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Having issues with spin and win and random pop up that pop up as when I win dragon but it does not go into my storage. Nor is there any other prize. Getting expansion maps which I have been able to use for over two years.......how about something to benefit long time players?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m so happy to get so many video spins! Although I was concerned that I was only getting pumpkin patches, I finally got Taurus on my last spin of the evening

No new dragons yet. Hope the wheel stays.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 10-30-19 at 10:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    So far I'm up to 5 skeleton dragons, 3 Spell dragons, 1 Spider dragon....and the Haunted Taurus! Just got it this morning.

Also, lots of cauldrons and pumpkin patches. I got mystic maps a few times, which I don't need but worth it to get all those dragons I have not had before. I don't mind getting the food or coins either, can always use more of those.

Banned
    Anyone actually have the cauldrons in thier storage? I must have won it at least 5 times but can't find it. I'd say something but I don't actually want them, I was looking for them to sell right away. Also how many free spins is everyone getting from the videos? I must get 5 a day. But only ever spin junk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Anyone actually have the cauldrons in thier storage? I must have won it at least 5 times but can't find it. I'd say something but I don't actually want them, I was looking for them to sell right away. Also how many free spins is everyone getting from the videos? I must get 5 a day. But only ever spin junk.
    I have won number out 2x witches caldron on all 4 of my islands but haven't received a single one! Is there som where else I should be looking? Nothing in storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have won number out 2x witches caldron on all 4 of my islands but haven't received a single one! Is there som where else I should be looking? Nothing in storage
    It's probably a wide spread issue. But I'm assuming nobody has the space or actually want's them.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Please try force closing your app and reopening it, then check your Storage for the Witch's Cauldrons. I was able to see mine after I force closed and reopened

If you have any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link in signature

Executive Chef
    i have the culedrons and pumkin patch in my storage.
    usually i win some coin. whooo (sarcasm)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast