Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excess island parts

Rhino Keeper

Excess island parts

Many loyal long term, high level players have no island expansions left so up to 999 obsolete Island Parts sit in our storage. One repercussion is that Completing the Bingo Mining task is now not possible for us and for some the Mine for Land is closed altogether thus depriving us of the opportunity to find food bonuses.

SOLUTION

Allow us to sell/get rid of our useless Island Parts so that at the very least we can still achieve Bingo tasks. BETTER STILL, let us exchange Island Parts for Marble Keys.

At this stage I would be happy to swap my 999 Island Parts for, say, 40 keys. At my level this is the amount needed for just one expansion.

Come on S8 - we are almost out of room. Give us a reason to keep playing.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see a way to make these parts useful, too, and it seems that swapping them for marble keys is the most sensible exchange, although I could also be happy with other useful resources, like a certain amount of food per island part, etc.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Many loyal long term, high level players have no island expansions left so up to 999 obsolete Island Parts sit in our storage. One repercussion is that Completing the Bingo Mining task is now not possible for us and for some the Mine for Land is closed altogether thus depriving us of the opportunity to find food bonuses.

SOLUTION

Allow us to sell/get rid of our useless Island Parts so that at the very least we can still achieve Bingo tasks. BETTER STILL, let us exchange Island Parts for Marble Keys.

At this stage I would be happy to swap my 999 Island Parts for, say, 40 keys. At my level this is the amount needed for just one expansion.

Come on S8 - we are almost out of room. Give us a reason to keep playing.
    Can you please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I agree I put a post on the forum about refreshing and updating this game but I?m sure it fell on deaf ears.

Executive Chef
    So has there been any response to this concern? Is anything going to happen?

Rhino Keeper
    999 . Ha . I have 2000 land pieces and 4000 dynamite. Also I seem to have maxed out at 10,000 raw material. I literally cannot play so I've only been collecting my gold . I've just stopped collecting dragons all together . I cant place anymore items anyway. I think the main goal is just keep pumping dragons out until the game no longer functions. After all nothing else is ever done to keep the loyal long term players able to keep playing. You will literally get to a point where you physically cannot play anymore. That's where years and years of time and real money will get ya

Executive Chef
    "You will literally get to a point where you physically cannot play anymore. That's where years and years of time and real money will get ya" This is basically what is happening in Fantasy Forest Story, too. No room, can't play. Started a 3rd account so I would have room. In that game, though, they have really slowed down on production of new animals - only 1 new one per week - and habitats - they are just recoloring previously released habitats. In a way it is nice not to be stressed out about finding room for animals and habitats, but it is also kind of boring. I still prefer that game to Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper
    I've reached the point where I need 50 marble keys to expand. I use gold from my GPD to speed up production, but it takes about 2 weeks to get enough. I can see the end in sight. My guess is when the 'deciders' realize most long term players have maxed out they will come up with some kind of expansion. Opening up more space that requires island parts would be awesome (I have 1300+) but I'm not holding my breath for that! It will likely be some frustrating process that requires gold...

Rhino Keeper
    One quick solution would be to expand each of the 4-habitat islands into 6-habitat islands. There is enough space around each without moving anything else around. Hard to tell, but they most of them could stretch to 9-habitat without interfering with other islands. We long-time players really need another expansion avenue.

Nightclub Owner
    Island Parts and Mystic Maps make my blood boil As a very long time player, these items are even more useless than Coins.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast