Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spin to win!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    It's probably a wide spread issue. But I'm assuming nobody has the space or actually want's them.
    I want the cauldrons if it gives me double points!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have the culedrons and pumkin patch in my storage.
    usually i win some coin. whooo (sarcasm)
    Take out of storage. Last year the cauldron gave double points. I have tried rebooting and everything. Mine just won't show up. Good luck with dragons. I have all except Spider

Bugs in my dragon story game
    Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me

Been having a lot of trouble with game shutting down on me when I buy gold also

Straight up, the wheel is rigged. 50+ spins now, and I've gotten the same 4 worthless prizes every single time. Why have the wheel at all?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-29-19 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Banned
    The probabilities on things like this and battle arena need to be published. They are preying on people with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by tammycsmith View Post
    Bugs in my dragon story game
    Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me
    Hmm...From your description, I'd say that your game is really bugged because there shouldn't be a Haunted Capricorn Dragon on the wheel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Take out of storage. Last year the cauldron gave double points. I have tried rebooting and everything. Mine just won't show up. Good luck with dragons. I have all except Spider
    The description says that it is a relic from a past celebration. Therefore it is no longer active.

Also, I have apparently spun for 40 cauldrons as that is how many I have in storage.

My luck dried up after the first two days. Mainly getting coins and decorations now. I was hoping to get a Haunted Taurus for ea ch account, but I know that is a lot to ask. The account that did win the Taurus is the only one that didn't get Shatterfright, so maybe it's like a consolation prize. Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.
    I've gotten multiples of the other dragons so the Sorceror is the one I'm aiming for now also!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast