Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spin to win!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Skyharbor got it. It's the Sorcerer Dragon

Other than the Haunted Taurus, the others are dragons that are going to become Bantha Fodder... Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    So far, I got the spell dragon, sorcerer dragon, maps, 250k coins (x3), cauldron. My luck with Spin to Win still hasn't changed. Lol.

I want that Haunted Taurus to complete my Hauted Zodiacs!
    Last edited by glenngenius; 10-28-19 at 05:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yeah! The Spin and Win was really good this time around

I got the Skeleton Dragon on the first spin, Spell Dragon on the second, Spider Dragon on the third, then BANG! The Haunted Taurus on the fourth!

Hopefully, this means that I?ve completed the Haunted Zodiac collection?

What a great way to begin the day
    Congrats! 4 dragons on 4 spins!!! 100% dragon prize rate so far for you, deadpixel!

No dragon luck for me. I really hope i get the Taurus dragon as it is the only one missing.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m surprised that people have been so lucky with the wheel so far. I?ve spun it about 12 times (thanks to the free spins after watching ads) and have only gotten food, coins and decor. Not a single dragon so far!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    I?m surprised that people have been so lucky with the wheel so far. I?ve spun it about 12 times (thanks to the free spins after watching ads) and have only gotten food, coins and decor. Not a single dragon so far!
    Me too.

Well you are lucky that you are getting free spins because of ads. I do not have that option.🙁

Fashion Designer
    I've been using free spins after adds so I have had a LOT of spins - so far 3 skeleton dragons, 1 spell dragon and 1 spider dragon. I don't have skeleton or spider so that's good and the extra skeletons and the spell dragon can be used to hatch for points during leaderboard and then traded off for essence.

I'm hopeful I get the sorceror and haunted Taurus dragons...we shall see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post

Got 6 spins for today so far, still no dragon. There are so many dragons available to be won but I haven?t been able to land one yet. Wow

Banned
    I just won a 2nd Haunted Taurus for disenchantment. The only dragon I'm missing from the haunted zodiac collection is Haunted Aries - my zodiac sign. I guess I'll have to wait 3 months or so to craft it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast