Thread: My bug was ignored

My bug was ignored

I am still waiting to hear why I did not receive the same glitch after crafting 3 animals and doing the coin trade. Will someone please answer me??? Or tell me what it took for the glitch? I just want the same fair opportunity
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Please submit a request to support so they can look into this for you, thanks.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Sorry for the delay. Can you send me a link to the correct support please? I often get into a loop with resources but cannot figure out where to write actually or else I get an email address that does not work.

Much appreciated!
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Can you send me a link to the correct support please? I often get into a loop with resources but cannot figure out where to write actually or else I get an email address that does not work.

Much appreciated!
    Look in Pika's signature, janddolphins. There's a link to support there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The link to Support is also on every single event and main story thread in post 1 where I link all of the most common threads. Plus the dedicated support thread is in the top threads here in the Bugs forum.

You cannot use email anymore to contact support. You can only use their web portal. When you open the link to Support you can save the link so it's handy for future.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Thank you so much for the link. Yes I know email doesnt work, however when I click support on the bottom of the page it always brought me to a page with options like account recovery general questions, etc, all which had links to common questions. I am saving this page to my favorites however I did not know to look at the bottom of events so if I lose it mow I know. Once again, thanks’