Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2019 October 24

Executive Chef
    I honestly so upset the gem on (the bakery I want it on) never go in sale for this sale, AT ALL I hope eventually the gem go in sale before sale end, I honestly never this sad in Bakery Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I honestly so upset the gem on (the bakery I want it on) never go in sale for this sale, AT ALL I hope eventually the gem go in sale before sale end, I honestly never this sad in Bakery Story.
    I feel you. I'm waiting for gems to go in sale mine, so I can buy more Halloween stuff, but they don't

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I'm never spending gems on crates anymore.
    100 gems gone on halloween chest and didn't even get the vampire punch
    Maybe we got more luck on Black Friday sale next month.. although last year that was mostly xmas stuff ... well one can hope 😉

Executive Chef
    No offence but for almost all 7 day of the sale (6 day so far) no sale on kappy333! It make me want to cry!!! :.( my thyroid surgery went well, but the gem Sale did not

Executive Chef
    Finally!! A sale!!! Thank you so much S8!!! I could cry of happy tear right now. :,)

Even though the Cauldron box has be there year round, I decide to buy it because (nothing was really good) and to fill my bakery gap sooner!! And to my surprise I actually get it!!! And 2 Cute Bat Bakers to place around the thing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65D11025-40ED-4AE5-852D-F50A2DFA2E7C.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	53639

I also get 1 of each of this items. Monster Journal - Spider Floor Lamp - Carved Pumpkins - Mummy Family.

And I try 1 box of Bucket of Treats and get the Witches Hat Rack.

1 Mummy Baker / 1 Cute Vampire Baker.

However, S8, if you do something good for the value pack offer maybe I can look into soME more moneys to hand you *hint hint*
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-03-19 at 08:56 AM. Reason: TEAR*** not teat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12