Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Scare It Up 2019 October 24 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I?m getting close to the end of the side steps. On part 3.
    Me too I just cooked the last 12 berry rhubarbs to finish the goal.

Also not relevant to the quoted post but, my bakery is really small and I don't have a whole lot of coins for expansion. And I've been level 99 for years. So I don't really care about decorations but it's nice to have the goal prizes. I still always complete every goal since rebuilding my neighborhood. The thing I want to complain about is that the ovens and stoves, or drink machines for these goals are SO expensive. A lot of us have to buy at least 4 of each to complete the goals or unlock recipes on time. 35,000-39,000 coins is too much money spent. I already wasted almost half a million trying to do these goals. And you might just tell me to stop playing. But I won't because I still like playing. Truly, I think ovens should go back to being 15,000-20,000. Firstly, because recipes do not event compare to how they used to be when this game was flawless. Secondly, the profit is HORRENDOUS. Make something for 2,000 ish coins get an estimated 3,000 ish in return for every batch of plates. Ridiculous. I actually remember when you could make money of off goal food. This is seriously proving something to me because I used to be able to afford stuff on this game with coins, mind you, and now I can't. Last thing I don't like, although improved is the animation after the person finishes eating. It's all the same thing. The green outlined napkin with a knife and fork. I miss when you could see crumbs on the plate. It's the little things that mattered in this game. I know asking for that to comeback is falling on deaf ears. That was actually my favorite thing was watching these characters eat and see the crumbs and plate designs and empty cups when they leave. That is all, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
    Last edited by deepfrya; 10-26-19 at 10:47 PM.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Rhino Keeper

1st recipe of 3rd oven. Haunted Fudge

Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

1st recipe of 3rd oven. Haunted Fudge
    Isn't fudge supposed to be brown?
    Last edited by deepfrya; 10-26-19 at 10:39 PM.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Fashion Designer
    Not a big fan of 2nd ovens 2nd recipe.. waiting for the 3rd one
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper

3rd one. Best one among all 6

Executive Chef
    I will probably finish in time!! Finally!! I will get the Confectionary Cauldron In 2 day time, so good, I already have place for it I so happy!!

For the people that not know the "Confectionary Cauldron" is 2x2 item, I do not until now, but it look very nice!!

S8 you really do out done yourselves with the last 2 goal, and for that I give my congratulations. You really do try lately, and I appreciate that

However there is 2 decoration that is 2x2 in size, which is win - win!! I like that
    Last edited by kappy333; 10-31-19 at 12:17 PM. Reason: OUT** not put
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I will probably finish in time!! Finally!! I will get the Confectionary Cauldron In 2 day time, so good, I already have place for it I so happy!!

For the people that not know the "Confectionary Cauldron" is 2x2 item, I do not until now, but it look very nice!!

S8 you really do put done yourselves with the last 2 goal, and for that I give my congratulations. You really do try lately, and I appreciate that

However there is 2 decoration that is 2x2 in size, which is win - win!! I like that
    For future reference, the size of the new items can be found in the first post under the goal that requires the item. For instance, the Confectionary Cauldron info is listed in Goal 9.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For future reference, the size of the new items can be found in the first post under the goal that requires the item. For instance, the Confectionary Cauldron info is listed in Goal 9.
    You are right, I might have skip over it. I have terrible vision sometime. I so sorry!! Thank you so much for help me, AnnirasSweets.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Yes!! This could not be!!! The Spooky
    Piano?? I not have it???

Anyway. I so happy!!! My Halloween could not be better, I out of the hospital, I have the candy robot, the haunted cemetery, and now this???

But thanks to the wonderful Bakerling from previous post in forum, here is picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06638E7D-9CBC-4517-B381-2BC9021B64F5.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	53641

I buy 2!!

Name:	278367B1-2ECF-4E3B-8722-7820B54D7171.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	53642
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-05-19 at 01:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it me or is the oven door handle missing?

Name:	bakery_story-2019-11-05-08-22-41.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	593.8 KB 
ID:	53680

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast