Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I tapped the Magic Garden and nothing spawned. Still hesitant to tap Ivy......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So just noticed that the 'spell' craft is in the workshop? Shouldn't it be in the potion shop?
    Only in real life !! Hahaha isnt the first time crafts seem to be in the "wrong" building! I personally think the crafts are always in the Workshops so we cant expand too quickly (i.e. Wisp Lantern craft). But that's just what I would do, if I was trying to maximize the time for people to finish everything...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to buy the value pack and gems but the sales disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else? Force closed the game but they are gone strange...........

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I was going to buy the value pack and gems but the sales disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else? Force closed the game but they are gone strange...........
    They did for me, but hopefully will be back soon! I really need to pay attention to the "timer" on a sale so I dont miss it when I want to get gems!

Fashion Designer
    No angry gnome from the monster stable either.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    They did for me, but hopefully will be back soon! I really need to pay attention to the "timer" on a sale so I dont miss it when I want to get gems!
    Okay so it wasn't just me. I thought the timer for the gems said 10 hours but maybe it will return I really want the skelecorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know yet how/if ravens will be winnable in this event?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Do we know yet how/if ravens will be winnable in this event?
    goal 4 dropped 3 ravens. Looks like you'll get some more for completing goals. I'll add that info as I can to my goal post on page 1.

My angry gnomes are dropping energy only on death, but not on hit. We should be getting energy back every few hits from the tabernum. This happened last month with the sharks, and it was suddenly fixed after about a week. Please may this be fixed sooner so we don’t lose so much energy? I will post in the bugs forum as well.

Executive Chef
    Goal 6 :
    Awaken the first Gnome 0/1
    Reward : 100G, 1XP, 1 Academy Scroll

'Awaken the first Gnome' is a craft in the Workshop and needs : 5 Re-Gnome Spells, 10 Gnome Hats, 15 Diamondhead Flowers - 2 Hours

Can anyone help find the list of things that drop Iron Ore? (there is a list somewhere right?)
    Getting short on Iron because of the Re-Gnome Spells

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast