Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My Toadstool Cottages do drop those items (and have all event long)
    Good for you. But mine have dropped diddly-squat since the start of the event. The Toadstool Spires and Farmhouses are working just fine, it's only the Toadstool Cottages that have stopped working

I haven't been able to replenish my stock of Shroom Caps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Oh man , I thought I was going to make it, though it would be close. But I didn't take those extra petals/blossoms into account. Going to be even closer then.
    Yes, it?s better to take these into account early enough to plan accordingly. Wishing you are able to make it and finish in time. All the best!!!

Fashion Designer
    I would have liked to get an angrier troll, they are awesome. Medusa not so much. Think she will be gong in storage!

Rhino Keeper
    While I appreciate the spawn rates, I do not want to EVER fight that many whatevers ever again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Good for you. But mine have dropped diddly-squat since the start of the event. The Toadstool Spires and Farmhouses are working just fine, it's only the Toadstool Cottages that have stopped working

I haven't been able to replenish my stock of Shroom Caps
    I'm sorry, I hope they fix it soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Oh man , I thought I was going to make it, though it would be close. But I didn't take those extra petals/blossoms into account. Going to be even closer then.
    Good luck to you Andro45, and everyone else trying to finish!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Indeed. I stopped at the second gnome. I saw 120 angriest gnomes and said no thank you. Hats off to all of you who completed this one! I hope post goal drops improve!
    I kinda assumed after angry and angrier gnomes that there would be angriest gnomes. But 120 was also a no thank-you for myself as well. Just put all but one diamond head flower in storage. It was a nice break to pass on this event, actually. Gives me a chance to work on other story lines, without stressing.

I'm very impressed with those of you who played on in spite of the challenges! True die hards.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    While I appreciate the spawn rates, I do not want to EVER fight that many whatevers ever again!
    My sentiments exactly! Lol. I suspect it probably averaged out to the same amount of energy used for other events though but it felt like sooooooo much!

Nightclub Owner
    This format isn't my favorite but those angry gnomes are too cute when fought. The odd little noise they make just puts a smile on my face no matter what else is happening in my life, lol. I do like that Hilbert and Delilah fit in so well with all the other little gnome characters though my yard of gnomes is getting a bit full at this point. If s8 decides to repeat the gnome theme in the future, I'll definitely have to give them a new lease on a larger plot of land.

I wasn't sure if I was going to complete this one but as of now, I'll be finished early tomorrow. It's entirely my fault, I know that my schedule has become more demanding and yet I couldn't let go of my usual tendency to craft two of each item. Essentially, I doubled the time it takes to do a goal when I know I have half as much free time. It is times like this that I realize how very addicted I am to my digital realm!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Yes, it?s better to take these into account early enough to plan accordingly. Wishing you are able to make it and finish in time. All the best!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Good luck to you Andro45, and everyone else trying to finish!
    Thank you. Got all the ripped coats and pitchforks I need and waiting for the flower butts. I estimate I'm going to need about 8-9 collections. I can squeeze in two today before going to bed and hopefully I have enough time tomorrow for the rest. Fortunately I don't have to work tomorrow, else I definitely wouldn't be able to finish. Planning is hard when real life gets in the way, I was lucky to have a few days off last week. I have no idea how others (especially those who finish early) do it.

Good luck to all still plodding along.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil