Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think Nov 1 at 6pm I PDT but I could be wrong. I will see if I can find a splash screen...

for those having game problems, please be aware that California is having some extreme weather issues. There are power blackouts & mandatory evacuations due to numerous wildfires, and S8 headquarters is in the San Francisco Bay Area that is a majorly affected region. There may be only an (outsourced) skeleton staff. It's not business as usual around there.
    Thank you for thinking of us! We appreciate it. We're very lucky to be mostly out of impacted zones, but it's Halloween time so I can confirm some of the staff may be actual skeletons today.

If there is a safety issue, we will (if possible) try to communicate it to our players. We hope any players and their loved ones in those areas are safe. <3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you Elsa for letting us know you're all safe.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for thinking of us! We appreciate it. We're very lucky to be mostly out of impacted zones, but it's Halloween time so I can confirm some of the staff may be actual skeletons today.

If there is a safety issue, we will (if possible) try to communicate it to our players. We hope any players and their loved ones in those areas are safe. <3
    Glad to hear you're safe. Thanks for the update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Does anyone know what the Medusa drops?? As a level 50 player, this event appears to be a huge chopping waste of time...
    She?s a walker. No drops.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Wow this event is very energy intensive. I am enjoying it even though I can only login to the game twice a day due to working full time. Really not a fan of walkers but maybe the other prizes will be useful for upgrading buildings. Hopefully I finish in time. Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow this event is very energy intensive. I am enjoying it even though I can only login to the game twice a day due to working full time. Really not a fan of walkers but maybe the other prizes will be useful for upgrading buildings. Hopefully I finish in time. Good luck to all.
    Even if you only get the first gnome you got a great prize! Four hour collection time and I have been getting 1 or 2 fancy blocks and beams or royal blocks and beams!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Even if you only get the first gnome you got a great prize! Four hour collection time and I have been getting 1 or 2 fancy blocks and beams or royal blocks and beams!
    You're lucky! I've been getting mostly simple glue, with only a few fancy blocks thrown in for variety...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I've been waiting 36 hours for neighbour requests... I sent 20; and then waited 20 hours and had 2 back. Then I sent another 15, aand have gotten 3 back, for a total of 5. Usually it isn't this bad; what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks everyone that's been helping! I'm up to.... 19. Been there for 4 or 5 hours. Sent a couple of requests this morning again; hopefully this afternoon it'll be done and I can go forward!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    You're lucky! I've been getting mostly simple glue, with only a few fancy blocks thrown in for variety...
    I think the Simple Glue is a great drop too. Especially for 'not super advanced players'.
    I like Hilbert (first gnome) the most. Only gotten mushrooms from Delilah (second gnome) so far.

Drops of Jonas the snake don't sound very exciting, but I do always like a 1000+ coin dropper with multiple extra drops and I agree he is very cute!
    For me the prizes are worth the time/ energy.
    It's a bit much of the same, but I do like this event. (especially since I calculated I can finish in time)

Good luck to everyone!
    And a big thanks to psychgam85 for informing us on Jonas's drops!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Thanks everyone that's been helping! I'm up to.... 19. Been there for 4 or 5 hours. Sent a couple of requests this morning again; hopefully this afternoon it'll be done and I can go forward!
    I added you too. I don't have many 'social rating hearts', but I am an active player.
    Good to see another Dutch player here!