Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi!
    Your thoughts requested.

I?m still contemplating if I should continue this quest, the drops from the gnomes are not anything I need.

My question is about Jonas, the snake. Do you think that he?ll drop expansion permits?

Thanns!
    Someone that finished going gnome will have to answer but *i think* the prize for that event was a walker and a gnome pony that dropped pony things and we know Melissa is a walker so I assume the snake will drop snake things but we?ve never had a snake before to my knowledge so it could drop anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Ice creams spires and ice cream watchtowers didn?t spawn Angriest Gnomes. Taverns spawned the Angriest Gnomes
    Nooooooooooo
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Nooooooooooo
    Maybe it was unintentional and they will adjust the coding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Ice creams spires and ice cream watchtowers didn?t spawn Angriest Gnomes. Taverns spawned the Angriest Gnomes
    Very sad to hear that. I was so hoping they would work - like cottages do.

Executive Chef
    On goal 9 it says "Search the tavern" (can you find the witch?) x 3. I have made 3 hits on my taverns, with no other beast on the board, and haven't 'found the witch'. Should I keep checking my taverns, given their long reset time? Has anyone found the witch? And if so, who/what is she?
    I note that the task is ticked off, even though I didn't find her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with getting silver to drop? Just collected from my two silver fey dragons (who have always dropped silver) and a big fat nothing!
    In addition to Harvey, the Emerald Gnomes usually give silver. And they are only 1x1!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Aetas & Aileen often give gold nuggets as well as gold eggs, silver, jewels, & the yellow & blue essences. I'm not sure if Celestine gives gold nuggets, but she drops most of the other things.

Executive Chef
    So torches from cottages CAN be chopped ahead of time. Yes, we need 12 more of the "pink" gnome re-spell BUT the first 6 we made count towards the total . And we will ask our neighbors, but only 20, yay!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D149C309-2F4F-4AF6-99D4-FFC22C977D14.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	53586 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	224882C8-FCB6-4156-8BA8-7CC3C113EBE9.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	53587

Another Yay, the goal with the hats goes away, so no more making the wrong Gnome Re-Spell

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D06494D0-8F72-4DC8-805F-CCCC005FB8C9.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	53588

I am also wondering, since the walker Melissa is a Sea Witch, maybe her pet snake Jonas will drop ocean items?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-26-19 at 10:08 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    Note: the previous event allowed you to craft 2 at the same time, but it's a BIG ask. Unknown if you can do that for this event though as yet...

Took a chance, and yes you can craft 2 Hilbert while you have the craft available
    Would someone please give detailed instructions on how to do this? I know the trick is to craft them at the same time but should I know something else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Glancing over the last posts I did not see this question asked, so forgive me for asking it again. Are the Walking Raven prizes going to change? I see we can craft them into November. I would not mind if I could get the Raven Lady again, but the lamppost and pet are meh to me.
    I don't think the Raven prizes are going to change and I think getting the Raven Queen was a 1 time deal.