Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    My level 3 Chateau didn't spawn an Angrier Gnome. Neither did my Stormmill. My jeweler and Windmill did.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Can we make two gnomes of each if we are clever about it? Does SC or SW put up cards w drops (please)? It is an incredibly valuable service to the community here. Thank you.
    I don?t think so-in going gnome you crafted them whereas in this event they are a reward for drafting the potion to wake them up.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw I have the wizard and worker gnome from going gnome and they are two of my must taps so even if you only get the first gnome or first two gnomes this event is worth doing. My first tap from the first gnome was coins and a royal block.

Rhino Keeper
    It?s not the chateau it?s the manor-sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I?m not at that step yet but if follow the path of going gnome then both. But they won?t spawn until you get the goal for the third gnome.
    Thank you 😊
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Yup...48 at 15 hits each! This is a BIG energy burn. If this all for another walker, I think I'm out.
    Completing this goal will give you a gnome with a four hour timer with what we think will drops like the Wizard Gnome-lumin or enchanted essence, glimmer dust, living wood, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw I have the wizard and worker gnome from going gnome and they are two of my must taps so even if you only get the first gnome or first two gnomes this event is worth doing. My first tap from the first gnome was coins and a royal block.
    I bought all the three gnomes on the labor sale day as I missed the event and I agree that these were one of the best spent gems ever.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t think so-in going gnome you crafted them whereas in this event they are a reward for drafting the potion to wake them up.
    Oops. : ) Thank you for explaining. I probably am not the only one confused.

Fashion Designer
    Fabron drops fancy and royal blocks and beams and glues. Kane drops simple and hearty feast and monster items.
    Ah, ok.
    So Hilbert is like Fabron only.

Rhino Keeper
    Real talk, anyone annoyed that Goal 5 required 4 Re-Gnome Spells but Goal 6 requiring 5 Re-Gnome Spells? I regularly check the boards and trying to prep for the future goals, but I somehow didn't catch that and checked my mines for restocking iron (while keeping a monster on the board). Now I have to wait one more cycle on my buildings to get the last Gnome Hat. I always, always appreciate the information people provide to help us out, but man that was a disappointment. I was worried about saving energy for all the 15 HP gnomes. D: