Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Why is there an ! In the top left corner in of my Iceland Poppy Patch box- I wasn?t to fuse an Iceland Poppy Shrub...

120 angriest gnomes? Seriously?
    It is annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    This every two hour collection is ridiculous, especially for the high number requirement. Nothing like a repetitive motion injury. This is getting very boring too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    It is annoying.
    And counting.... this is just the first big step
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Not only am I getting some Dire Boars from Spires & Watchtowers, I got a Lovecupine from a Spire of Love.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    It is annoying.

While in reality it is at least 150 to pass goal 13 too. After those 120 - 12 gnome potions you need another 3 - so 30 more gnomes to fight.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 10-30-19 at 08:36 AM.

So - I love that Storm8 made that special event for us to earn more trade tickets in faster time but is anyone else bummed that is happening right in the middle of an energy intensive event? I can't collect milk and eggs and mushrooms etc for trades at all right now if I want to finish the event. Do we know how long the trade ticket event is going on for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    So - I love that Storm8 made that special event for us to earn more trade tickets in faster time but is anyone else bummed that is happening right in the middle of an energy intensive event? I can't collect milk and eggs and mushrooms etc for trades at all right now if I want to finish the event. Do we know how long the trade ticket event is going on for?
    It said until 11/1.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe the trade ticket event ends Nov. 1st.

Fashion Designer
    Yes. I wish the game had an “auto fight” option. Then at least I wouldn’t have to keep pushing the sword button and waiting and repeating.

Does anyone know what the snake will do/drop? It looks like Melissa will be a walker (or slithered). I don’t really need any more of those.