First drop from Hilbert was 715 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I know those are already out, but I post those as screenshots just in case:

Goal 7:
    Attachment 53560Attachment 53561

Goal 8:

Attachment 53562Attachment 53563
    So far ALL cottages seem to work, even special ones. Almost guaranteed monster, with small chance of other monsters which normally spawn from cottages.

The Re-Gnome craft in Goal 8:

Attachment 53564
    My only issue with these 2 goals is that the angrier gnome we defeated in Goal 7 does NOT count toward goal 8 so we will be collecting 49 torches instead of the 48 we need.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My only issue with these 2 goals is that the angrier gnome we defeated in Goal 7 does NOT count toward goal 8 so we will be collecting 49 torches instead of the 48 we need.
    Need 96 torches, as we need 12 Re-gnome spells to awaken the gnome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Wow! That's a big bait and switch! Goal: Make 6, Next Goal: haha fooled you, make 6 more. Seriously! There goes the goodwill S8 had built up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Thanks for this info. So I know I will keep on figting them. Didn't dare to waste extra energy while not being sure if I needed them.

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players: Goal 6 Awaken the first Gnome uses 4Re-Gnome Spells, 8 Pitchforks (from fighting Angry Gnomes instead of the hats) & 15 Diamondhead Flower Buds

I read the last couple pages but not all so forgive me if this was asked.... Am I right that there are two different workshop crafts both titled exactly the same "re-gnome spell"? I saw that the goal I am on requires me to make some of this item and I was about to start the first one but I think I need to make the second based on the color in the goal. That's super subtle... Is this a bug they can fix so people don't make the wrong one? Or will making the first one count?

Reminds me of the royal sundae.

I wonder what the final prize drops will be. I sat out several of the recent events then I knew would be time-consuming (community events where you have to pour thousands of energy in order to get a 25 energy box) but did others that would give trade tickets or expansion permits... I was drawn into this one because it uses regular buildings I had on hand. I'll keep going for now but am wondering if our snake is going to give something like bones and water, or something useful. There's no indication like there has been lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Royal Manor, Jewells, Libraries, and ALL cottages have spawned Angried gnomes for me
    Thank you for this tip. With Jewelers libraries and my toadstool and ice cream cottage, this will be much better! Windmills are working for me too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My level 3 Chateau didn't spawn an Angrier Gnome. Neither did my Stormmill. My jeweler and Windmill did.
    My level 2 also did not spawn one
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.