Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope ice cream spires and watchtowers will work.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I have only gotten angrier gnomes from: Jewelers, libraries, all cottages, and windmills.

SW, I think page one says that the sources of the angry gnomes (mines, sawmills, hatcheries etc) also spawn angrier gnomes, but that hasn't been the case for me. Maybe others?

Also, can anyone confirm if I go beyond the 48th angrier gnomes now and work towards the 96 that those collections will count for making the craft? I can't see why not, but I don't want to deplete my energy fighting what I think is useful while I have time on hand but is actually a waste of energy.
    Making the re-gnome craft 2 does not take away from the count of fighting the angrier gnomes. I’m at 46/48 and have made 3/6. The craft uses the torches.

Rhino Keeper
    Step 12 needs 600 Diamondhead flower buds.

Farm Supplier
    I had forgotten, but you're absolutely right! Thanks for the reminder. Harvey is the best resource for silver!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Step 12 needs 600 Diamondhead flower buds.
    It's timer time!

Fashion Designer
    I’m suddenly suuuuper happy that I got 3,327,873.6 ice cream cottages, towers, and spires. If anyone can confirm the ice cream towers and spires work, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    The first of 3 Stone Gnome Statues in the featured section of the market has been unlocked. It is a decorative stone statue which can be purchased for 70 gems. Pretty steep for a statue that drops nothing. But perhaps among us are those who love gnome statues. My mother-in-law's garden was loaded with stone gnomes.

Still no gold nugget. I have decided to call it quits on this event.

S8, it seems incredibly unfair to require a rare item at the very beginning of the event. It is one thing for the optional adventures but completely different to be the gatekeeper to an entire event.

Best of luck to the other players.

(The gold mine sounds nice, I hope it comes back to the market at some point.)

Rhino Keeper
    My app won’t open. All other storm 8 games are opening just castle story I have forced closed and went to App Store and tried. Is anyone having this problem? Every thing else is working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I really hope ice cream spires and watchtowers will work.
    I hope that Haunted Watchtowers count as they are 1X1, and don't take up as much room as the others. I just put all mine out. Hope they work.