Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I am on the last step and trying to find pitchforks. I did not get any from the last 3 Angriest Gnomes. Is this a rare drop? Thank you.
    I don't think it's "rare", but it definitely doesn't happen every time. I hope you get 2 in a row your next Gnome chop; I don't think I go 3 in a row without one dropping. But I haven't been paying attention.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I don't think it's "rare", but it definitely doesn't happen every time. I hope you get 2 in a row your next Gnome chop; I don't think I go 3 in a row without one dropping. But I haven't been paying attention.
    Thank you Sofia!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a reduced hour notice for the trade post. Until nov. 1st. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. Anyone else see it? Does it come w discounted expansions? Thanks!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I got a reduced hour notice for the trade post. Until nov. 1st. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. Anyone else see it? Does it come w discounted expansions? Thanks!
    Didn't see any discounted plots ( but it is possible, I have already expanded to them as I have only 5 plots left). But seems like trades are already shortened, as I just started 5 gem trade - and timer is 5 hours, not 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Power of the post. I got 3 pitchforks in a row!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I am on the last step and trying to find pitchforks. I did not get any from the last 3 Angriest Gnomes. Is this a rare drop? Thank you.
    I also have noticed that my drops of Pitchforks has been greatly diminished. I was getting a Pitchfork almost every time I fought the Angriest Gnomes. Just now I didn't get any from my last 3 either. Keep plodding along! We are almost there!

Started my quest to fight 150 angriest gnomes and collect 750 flowers.
    Don?t know if I will succeed, but all the gnomes, including the angriest, are super cute.

Executive Chef
    For those of us that collect most of the resources before crafting:

Remember that the flower cap is 250.

Anyone else getting annoyed whenever a dire boar pops up from a watchtower or spire? I don't have any extra energy to spare and fighting these dire boars is a waste of energy and then on top of that I have to wait 4 hours for the building to be available again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellara View Post
    Started my quest to fight 150 angriest gnomes and collect 750 flowers.
    Don?t know if I will succeed, but all the gnomes, including the angriest, are super cute.
    I don't want to stress you, but you need 780 flowers for the last gnome! And the 150 gnomes won't be the issue! I just defeated +30 in a row, I am bored!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...