Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    FWIW, The Raven Queen is not a weekly, she's a daily, and so far I have gotten very low energy drops (2-4). IDK if she's ever given any of the big drops like 20, 40, or the rare 100 like a few other dailys. I certainly havent gotten any.
    I think he knows that and it was a reaction on my previous post :

"I understand the disappointment of missing the glitch, but don't forget what you gained by going for the Tokens instead.
    You're 2 weekly Unicorns are an amazing addition to any Kingdom! (you couldn't have bought even 1 of them with the 150 gems you're gonna spent now)"

Executive Chef
    Hey everyone, a heads up.....if you are running short on time/energy and plan on purchasing the last Value Pack, please remember you still have to fight all the angriest gnomes in the goal. The pack will be useful for the buds, pitchforks, iron ore & spells for the Final goal..saving you time & energy there, but remember to fight the gnomes to finish up this one. I just finished fighting gnomes to get all my spells and I am not done! I still need more gnomes beaten to finish the goal & progress!

Attachment 53665

Note that it takes 24 gems to skip each gnome fight (I had one left here). So if you are 10 fights short, thats 240 gems to progress to the final goal if you want to skip 10 fights.

This goal gives 8 ravens (hard to see in the borrom right corner)

That makes the value pack a lot less valuable!

The 3 Potions will cover the 3 extra needed in goal 13, but the 15 Ripped Coats are useless because you have to fight the 15 Gnomes anyway to clear Goal 12.
    (unless you skip them like you say, but that would make the total cost more than twice as high)

I don't think they thought this through when offering the last value pack.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-01-19 at 11:50 PM.

FWIW, The Raven Queen is not a weekly, she's a daily, and so far I have gotten very low energy drops (2-4). IDK if she's ever given any of the big drops like 20, 40, or the rare 100 like a few other dailys. I certainly havent gotten any.
    Thanks for the correction. I did know she was a daily, meant to say 150 gems is cheaper than a daily to pay 200 for her is just 25 just of one of sale which is where my extra 50 could come in handy in the future if I ever wanted something because my luck I would be 20-50 gems short lol

Shame to hear she is not giving the same drops as an ali. I was not expecting more, but at least the equivalent to one
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Player kindefarm1890 had the good news that Goal 13 gives another 10 Wandering Ravens. So it's gonna be less than 150 Gems!
    I agree with SofieDeo that the Raven Queen is not the best daily energy dropper out there. But she does drop an extra item and she's beautiful.

I have an event space too! I got tiered of changing buildings all the time, so now I have an empty space I can fill with event required buildings.
    Hearing about event 13 just made my day! Time to play day and night wherever I am and set alarms when I can. Im with family this weekend and we are going to a museum, but not for long, and thankfully I am up every few hours during the night so I literally can play 24 hours, and have lots of car rides when not home. The long breaks between help so I don?t look like I am addicted all day to the phone and I have the max of everything out. Cutting it to less than 150 gems and making it only 110 is even better! Wish me luck!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else unable to purchase the value packs for this event? It glitches out every time I try, although I can still purchase gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Hearing about event 13 just made my day! Time to play day and night wherever I am and set alarms when I can. Im with family this weekend and we are going to a museum, but not for long, and thankfully I am up every few hours during the night so I literally can play 24 hours, and have lots of car rides when not home. The long breaks between help so I don?t look like I am addicted all day to the phone and I have the max of everything out. Cutting it to less than 150 gems and making it only 110 is even better! Wish me luck!
    Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    She?s a walker. No drops.
    Ok. I?m sitting this one out...

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not one to usually complain but the energy and amount of gnomes needed to fight and the amount of flowers needed to collect is just ridiculous. It’s tedious and boring.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know yet what Jonas the snake drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Does anyone know yet what Jonas the snake drops?
    4 hour timer-1500 coins, 1 silver and 1 jewel for me.