Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 465

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

  1. #451
    Just finished the event. Is there any need to keep/collect from Diamondhead flowers any longer?

  2. #452
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist69 View Post
    Just finished the event. Is there any need to keep/collect from Diamondhead flowers any longer?
    Maybe for their decorative/aesthetic value. Mine went into storage promptly. I would have even sold them off if we had that option

  3. #453
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Maybe for their decorative/aesthetic value. Mine went into storage promptly. I would have even sold them off if we had that option
    I have to compliment everyone who has finished this event, congratulations! I don't know how you did it! I don"t know about anyone else but for me this wasn't fun! Can someone explain to me how they killed off 120 Angriest Gnomes?

  4. #454
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    473
    In kingdom 1 I'm crafting the 3rd awaken the gnome as we speak. In kingdom 2 I'm still not sure if i'll make it before bedtime. One collection at 7PM and one at 9pm, start crafing immediately and collect at 11pm (a bit too late...). I need 34 more diamond head butts.

    I can't say I had much fun doing this, I think I'm going to sit the next few events out, unless there's a monster hunt.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

  5. #455
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have to compliment everyone who has finished this event, congratulations! I don't know how you did it! I don"t know about anyone else but for me this wasn't fun! Can someone explain to me how they killed off 120 Angriest Gnomes?
    Thanks, Nikospets. It was quite a bit of monotonous slaying there and fun drained out after the first like 20. Hoping the next event has some variety, and it will be fun for you too.

  6. #456
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have to compliment everyone who has finished this event, congratulations! I don't know how you did it! I don"t know about anyone else but for me this wasn't fun! Can someone explain to me how they killed off 120 Angriest Gnomes?
    I have a number of daily energy droppers (like 15 or so, I think) which come due in the morning. So my morning ritual was to spend the approximately 120 energy I had at that time from the daily alis, the wizard schools and the overnight refill on slaying as many gnomes as I could. It was also possible for me to log in a few times each day and fight gnomes and collect flowers regularly. For me it really wasn't all that hard and I finished by last Sunday afternoon without having spent any real money / gems.

  7. #457
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have to compliment everyone who has finished this event, congratulations! I don't know how you did it! I don"t know about anyone else but for me this wasn't fun! Can someone explain to me how they killed off 120 Angriest Gnomes?
    For me it always helps to look at what I need to do per day.
    In this event, that was 2 Gnome Potions. (In the Angriest Gnomes stage of the event)
    That makes it a lot less overwelming, and if you achieve your daily goal, you can be more relax in knowing you can finish the event.
    Just keep doing the same thing.

    I am glad it is over!
    I consider the first Gnome the best prize, so I am happy probebly everyone has got him at least.

  8. #458
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    For me it always helps to look at what I need to do per day.
    In this event, that was 2 Gnome Potions. (In the Angriest Gnomes stage of the event)
    That makes it a lot less overwelming, and if you achieve your daily goal, you can be more relax in knowing you can finish the event.
    Just keep doing the same thing.

    I am glad it is over!
    I consider the first Gnome the best prize, so I am happy probebly everyone has got him at least.
    I love that there are levels of prizes, so smaller accounts/newer players can get something useful! Instead of a single prize that lower levels (at least for me, anyway) only got 1/2 finished.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  9. #459
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I love that there are levels of prizes, so smaller accounts/newer players can get something useful! Instead of a single prize that lower levels (at least for me, anyway) only got 1/2 finished.
    Yes, that is exactly what I loved about this event as well! I'm at level 50 myself, but I still very much enjoyed the different levels of prizes. I love that it's not all or nothing. If you put in some effort, you at least get something, even if not the final prize. Plus, I think it's fairer to lower level players.

  10. #460
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    284
    I gave up when I realized I would be too busy to finish. I needed too many more of the green potion. Would have made 12 but not 15 (if I remember correctly). That’s OK because I’m not a gnome or snake fan. (Or pigs, for that matter.) If it was cats or horses or fairies or dragons, I would have figured out a way!

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •