Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have stopped fighting Angriest Gnomes. I am at 43% and only have 1 Pitchfork. I don't want to chop any more until this issue is addressed. We should all be given a free stash of Pitchforks as recompense for our past Pitchfork-free chopping.
    I have fought 62 angriest gnomes without even realising about the pitch forks,would grudge having to use gems to finish after all that effort

Rhino Keeper
    When they are fixing pitch forks, I hope that the ice cream spires issue can be solved too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    When they are fixing pitch forks, I hope that the ice cream spires issue can be solved too.
    Hear, hear! And the Spires of Love! I have mine out all the time because I like the pink instead of purple Spires

I reported these Spires not spawning Angriest Gnomes in the Bugs thread.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-28-19 at 08:48 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    So many issues and I just lost 60 gems in a trap! Lost 13 a week ago. Not acceptable. I regularly spend money to buy gems or starter packs for events, but when someone decides its clever and ok to just take what they want, well they have lost a well paying customer.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having trouble buying the start pack? I click on it and it won't do anything. There is an hour left, so it should work.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble buying the start pack? I click on it and it won't do anything. There is an hour left, so it should work.
    Force close your game and see whether this resolves the issue. It usually does for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Force close your game and see whether this resolves the issue. It usually does for me.
    I've tried that several times and it didn't fix it. When I click on it, nothing happens. The other things in that little section work, I can see the current goal and the Rune, but not the starter pack. Darn it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Just received 6 free pitchforks. Hope that means the pitchfork drop has been fix. Anyone know if S8 also fixed the spawn on the gingerbread spires?

Executive Chef
    Angirest Gnomes are furious and have now returned with Pitchforks!

Rhino Keeper
    No I just fought an angriest gnome and no pitchfork! I?ll try force close.