Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Would someone please give detailed instructions on how to do this? I know the trick is to craft them at the same time but should I know something else?
    I believe crafting them at the same time will do the trick. I personally haven't done it, but in other events I recall people stating that was the key to their success.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    On goal 9 it says "Search the tavern" (can you find the witch?) x 3. I have made 3 hits on my taverns, with no other beast on the board, and haven't 'found the witch'. Should I keep checking my taverns, given their long reset time? Has anyone found the witch? And if so, who/what is she?
    I note that the task is ticked off, even though I didn't find her.
    Maybe it refers to Melissa the Sea Witch? Since she is the walker prize.....I wouldn't keep hitting taverns since the goal is ticked off.

But everyone beware silent resets on the Tavern goal! I had one...I got to that goal last night before bed, hit my taverns, but this AM one account didn't show a tavern tap. And I wait a few seconds to see if I get the "galloping pony" but it was a sneaky silent reset last night!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-27-19 at 08:51 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Goal 11

Visit Watchtowers 0/1
    Fight off Angriest Gnomes 0/1
    Gather Ripped Coats 0/1

Goal 12

Fight off Angriest Gnomes 0/120
    Gather Ripped Coats 0/10
    Prepare Re-Gnome Spell (0/12)

Re-Gnome Spell
    10 Ripped Coats, 5 Iron Ores and 50 Diamondhead flower buds

Gingerbread Watchtowers spawned Angriest Gnome
    Lantern Spires spawned Angriest Gnome but Gingerbread Spires did not spawn Angriest Gnomes
    I?m working on goal 9 and I have enough torches to finish the remaining samples for this goal. Can you or anyone else confirm we do NOT need torches after this goal?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

I haven?t been keeping up with the forum so I?m sorry if this has been addressed-I don?t know if my game is glitchy or if I did something wrong but I created two of the pink gnomes yesterday and I didn?t receive them. I restarted my game this morning but still nothing. The gnome I created today is in my inventory ( that?s a relief). I was just wondering what happened.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what goal 10 is? Can’t find it mentioned anywhere.
    I’ve just crafted Delilah and am waiting for tavern and neighbors. In the meantime I have spare energy. Can I do something useful with it for the next goals?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I?m working on goal 9 and I have enough torches to finish the remaining samples for this goal. Can you or anyone else confirm we do NOT need torches after this goal?
    I am sorry but I am not sure. Hopefully someone else can answer you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Does anyone know what goal 10 is? Can’t find it mentioned anywhere.
    I’ve just crafted Delilah and am waiting for tavern and neighbors. In the meantime I have spare energy. Can I do something useful with it for the next goals?
    Same question. I will reach Goal 10 today tough...just have to make 2 more Pink Re-gnoming potions, and have 20 diamond snake flowers ready for the actual re-gnoming part. But Goal 10 seems mystery so far.

Executive Chef
    I took a picture of Goal 10 which I am unable to transfer here.

Misunderstood Medusa
    I told you not to look for me! I sssaid I would
    find you. The gnomesss are gonna be pretty
    ssssteamed if they ssssee you with me.

Rewards: 100 coins
    This goal seems to simply unlock the second Stone Statue in the market. It says collect, but there didn't seem to be anything to collect.

Rhino Keeper
    For goal 10 you just tap a button on the splash screen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I sent out about 40 request for scrolls, got back a reply that I had already sent out 7 today. I haven't requested anything in months.
    Yes, I do believe my kingdom is haunted.
    Nope, not haunted. You probably had neighbors checked, unchecked and checked again (seven I would guess). Those unchecked and checked again give you the message. As I understand those neighbors will still get your request even if you don't check them again. (This happens too in Dragon story).

I don't know if I missed something, but does anybody know when we'll be needing the pitchforks?
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil