Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Goal 6 :

Can anyone help find the list of things that drop Iron Ore? (there is a list somewhere right?)
    Getting short on Iron because of the Re-Gnome Spells
    Iron can be found at Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine, Iron Rich Rock, Rock Outcropping
    Your best bet is to bash the iron rich rock
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Why two walkers back to back?? I'm seriously considering sitting this one out. I'm quite busy IRL right now and walkers aren't very high on my list of priorities. The snake pet would be nice and might have good drops (no way of knowing at this point), but I'm not sure it's worth the investment of time and energy for me right now. I did the Jack the Clipper event only half-heartedly and finished almost a week early, but that one at least had the trade-ticket dropping barber shop.

Fashion Designer
    Need to **** 48 Angrier gnomes

Spawns from cottages - of all types it seems.
    Guaranteed spawn (small chance of dire boar).

Fashion Designer
    Hilbert the gnome, crafted in goal 6, drops the same stuff as Fabron and Kane.
    Same 4 hrs as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Fabron drops fancy and royal blocks and beams and glues. Kane drops simple and hearty feast and monster items.

Rhino Keeper
    This is crazy. If the gnomes don’t count til goal 5 then they shouldn’t spawn til then!!! I’ve waisted almost all energy just trying to access my mines and sawmills because of the gnomes which don’t even count yet and don’t dish out random energy. Ugh! Plus it’s starts off with having to use 2 gold nuggets! Seriously craziness!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Hilbert the gnome, crafted in goal 6, drops the same stuff as Fabron and Kane.
    Same 4 hrs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Fabron drops fancy and royal blocks and beams and glues. Kane drops simple and hearty feast and monster items.
    Good to know, thank you both for this information! Might be worth it to get to that point at least!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Iron can be found at Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine, Iron Rich Rock, Rock Outcropping
    Your best bet is to bash the iron rich rock
    Can someone please confirm the gnome spawns from the deep mine? I have only spawned dire boars (everytime).

Gnomes will definitely be the bottleneck. Without extra energy sources, you can defeat 4 every 3.5 hours, but you also need lots of flowers. This will definitively use all available energy.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 10-25-19 at 07:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten the gnome from the deep mine each time after reaching the first goal that asked for them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Can someone please confirm the gnome spawns from the deep mine? I have only spawned dire boars (everytime).

Gnomes will definitely be the bottleneck. Without extra energy sources, you can defeat 4 every 3.5 hours, but you also need lots of flowers. This will definitively use all available energy.

Coal (from inventory thread):
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup
    I've gotten Gnomes from the Deep Mine too. Bummer yours only spawns Dire Boars, such waste of energy and Spawning opportunity!

I was looking for the things that dropped Iron Ore, but you pointed me in the right direction and with the help of SpiritWind's link I found it!
    (thank you HuckleTown, SpiritWind and shambalaya for helping!)

Iron ore
    Found: deep mine, sparking mine, chopping all rock types, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Frozen Campfire, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Onxy Pearl, Pfefferknot Pony, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf pup, Mantiwort Terrarium, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Armored Lion, Ring Bearer Goat, Pumpkin goat, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, L8 Dainty Castle, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Royal Siren, Mantistorm cub, Flying pig, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast