Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    It seems to be between 8 - 12 for me.
    I thought there is no way I can do 150 gnomes at 20 energy but on average they only take about 10 which is really nice and what I love is not having to spend countless amounts of energy to try and find them or to grow trees (hate having to waste energy growing trees just to chop!). I love that the gnomes are a guaranteed spawn and I can use all my free cottages and towers from the ice cream event. I have 6 angriest re-gnomon spells already!
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I thought there is no way I can do 150 gnomes at 20 energy but on average they only take about 10 which is really nice and what I love is not having to spend countless amounts of energy to try and find them or to grow trees (hate having to waste energy growing trees just to chop!). I love that the gnomes are a guaranteed spawn and I can use all my free cottages and towers from the ice cream event. I have 6 angriest re-gnomon spells already!
    Yeah, I do think this event looks overwhelming at first, but it's actually absolutely doable as long as you can log in fairly regularly and maybe have a few daily or weekly energy sources. And, as I've said before, I very much like that we get "prizes" along the way, so even those who end up not finishing, won't have put in the effort for nothing. I'm actually liking this event very much!

Rhino Keeper
    The first gnome is amazing and that is doable for everyone. The second gnome is meh-mostly living wood, mushrooms, and glimmer dust but I think I got one lumin essence so that was nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Y?all, I need help. How on earth are you supposed to get all of these gnomes and flowers!? Are there any tips or tricks?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Spiritwind, Angriest Gnomes also spawn from Taverns as well as the Pirate Tavern.
    Not using my Taverns as much because they have also been spawning Dire Boars. Usually waiting for Ripped Coats and Diamondhead Flowers anyway, so just collecting from Watchtowers and Spires has been working very well for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Y?all, I need help. How on earth are you supposed to get all of these gnomes and flowers!? Are there any tips or tricks?!
    For the flowers, purchase the maximum allowed (20) in the market. They should be under the "featured" tab. Then collect from them faithfully every two hours (or as often as you can manage given your real life restraints).
    For the gnomes, it depends on which "re-gnome spell" you are working on. The first page has all the info of where they spawn. They are guaranteed spawns from those buildings (yay!), it's just that sometimes another beast might spawn instead. But to me at least, this really hasn't happened all that often. Then it's just a question of spawning and fighting them as often as your energy level allows. I recommend giving priority to the flowers whenever they are ready, and then using any "left-over" energy to fight gnomes. With the 2-hour wait for the flowers, they are my bottleneck (rather than the energy for fighting gnomes), but this will of course depend on where you are, energy-wise.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Yes, collect as often as you can from the flowers. I have never set a timer before but having to do so for the flowers now since it takes 3 collections every other time (50 required) to be able to craft the spell. That means 10 hours to make just 2 spells.

Another thing! Ivy had a conversation about crafting those spells! But...they are not being crafted in her potion shop! Why is that S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I thought the same thing so I made sure to do the math and now I feel confident I can finish. I agree with you 100% on not having to waste energy on growing and having a guaranteed spawn. This event requires a lot of check ins, but I really am enjoying this one. The gnomes are adorable and I like that each monster is spawning from a different building. It makes it more interesting to me; although I had to clear a lot of space for everything
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on the last step and trying to find pitchforks. I did not get any from the last 3 Angriest Gnomes. Is this a rare drop? Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I've been waiting 36 hours for neighbour requests... I sent 20; and then waited 20 hours and had 2 back. Then I sent another 15, aand have gotten 3 back, for a total of 5. Usually it isn't this bad; what am I doing wrong?