Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Power of the post. I got 3 pitchforks in a row!!!
    Hahaha gotta love the Power of the Post!

I hope S8 has multi value packs again at the end of this event (where there's the more expensive pack with finished items, and the $4.99 USD with 15 mins of unlimited energy). I think energy to chop gnomes will be my bottleneck, especially since I now want to collect from items that will give me more trades in the Exchange! I tried to get to the Angriest Gnome Goal before the initial pack expired, but no luck.

I sooooo agree with our Japanese fashionista ShibuyaCloth; it's beginning to get monotonous doing nothing but chop, chop, chop. I have my fingers crossed that Jonas the sea witchs' snake drops sea type things (coral, shell, etc).
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-29-19 at 02:39 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Not using my Taverns as much because they have also been spawning Dire Boars. Usually waiting for Ripped Coats and Diamondhead Flowers anyway, so just collecting from Watchtowers and Spires has been working very well for me.
    Idk...I just collected from all 7 of my taverns--each one spawned a gnome (no boars). I'm just getting to this step of battling the 150; I think that for those of us who find ourselves a day or two behind because of RL, it's useful to have the taverns as an option to help get through this part a little faster...Drops of pitchforks & ripped coats seemed about the same as from towers, so an additional source of those is useful. Agree though, the bottleneck for me is the 50 flowers for each potion! I'm afraid that will be thing to keep me from finishing. Difficult to get in here every 2 hours to collect!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

6 watchtowers 2 pitchforks! Not a good
    return for the energy invested

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I don't want to stress you, but you need 780 flowers for the last gnome! And the 150 gnomes won't be the issue! I just defeated +30 in a row, I am bored!
    Me too! Sometimes I almost nod off to sleep with my finger poised over the Gnome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I've been waiting 36 hours for neighbour requests... I sent 20; and then waited 20 hours and had 2 back. Then I sent another 15, aand have gotten 3 back, for a total of 5. Usually it isn't this bad; what am I doing wrong?
    Perhaps your neighbors aren?t playing this event? I sent you a neighbor request if you want some help with the event.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I also have noticed that my drops of Pitchforks has been greatly diminished. I was getting a Pitchfork almost every time I fought the Angriest Gnomes. Just now I didn't get any from my last 3 either. Keep plodding along! We are almost there!
    Thank you for the encouragement! I hope you get 3 Pitchforks in a row!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I also sent you an invite request if you need help ;-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Perhaps your neighbors aren?t playing this event? I sent you a neighbor request if you want some help with the event.
    Thank you for your neighbour request! I sent you a request.
    I think that even if neighbours aren't playing the event they still get the request to 'send' something.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    I also sent you an invite request if you need help ;-)
    Thank you! I sent you a 'request'.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I've been waiting 36 hours for neighbour requests... I sent 20; and then waited 20 hours and had 2 back. Then I sent another 15, aand have gotten 3 back, for a total of 5. Usually it isn't this bad; what am I doing wrong?
    I woke up this morning to 4 new friend requests! Thank you alll! Now I just hope that the server sends my requests through soon!