Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    My bottleneck on this one is definitely the Diamondhead Flowers. I have decided that I sleep too much! Working full time, being a mum, and studying are all demands that I can't alter to enable more collections. So sleep is the only moveable factor! Now I just have to consider whether I'm willing to sacrifice any of that for the sake of another walker, or not.

This one is more down to the wire for me than any previous events that I've felt I could finish. While some may love that adrenaline, I could live without it, and prefer something that doesn't rely so strictly on having to be here every two hours.

Edit: 1st world problem solved!! My lunch buddy just advised me that my mistake is in not combining activities more effectively! If I learn to make school lunches, fold laundry, check homework, and research a paper on commercial law all in my sleep then I will have extra time in my day! Gotta love those problem solving types!
    Last edited by newzealander; 10-28-19 at 05:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    sleep about 10+pm and wake up at 4-5am

Executive Chef
    i feel like each and every event gets me closer and closer to finishing it just in time.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Misssss Melissa just gave me 6 pitchforks. Thanks S8!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely difficult beyond words can?t even get past the 48 gnomes no way I?ll finish

Fashion Designer
    I got to the ask neighbors goal. Luckily I only asked about a dozen instead of all because the game suddenly repeated the dialogue with Ivy and it t didn’t count. I couldn’t ask again so possibly they WERE asked.

The time given for this event is wayy too short. It should have been eather one week longer or the quantity of required flowerbuds&gnomes should have been more adequate. Also some side goals for ravens should have been here. As I was confused for very unclear&confusing tasks of last event, i focused on doable goals and had to ignore the raven giving tasks. I was sure we still can get enough ravens from the next event.
    Considering all that, ravens and flowerbuds should have been cheaper in the market. I would gem-buy thi missing ones if the price for ravens and buds would have been adequate. I hope S8 will somehow enable this event&getting the raven queen to become doable with less stress.
    A big thanks to everyone who contributes into this forum. But the numbers of items needed is still too high, this makes the event very stressy for me. And as I invested already a lot of efforts&gems into this event, i cannot quit it as well without getting frustrated. Good luck for everyone and hope S8 will give some more ravens&flowerbuds or/and reduce the price for these items.

Fashion Designer
    I’m curious what everyone else’s numbers are for defeating the angriest gnomes. It’s 20 hits each but on average it’s only really costing me 8 energy.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I’m curious what everyone else’s numbers are for defeating the angriest gnomes. It’s 20 hits each but on average it’s only really costing me 8 energy.
    It seems to be between 8 - 12 for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind, Angriest Gnomes also spawn from Taverns as well as the Pirate Tavern.