Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So this seems like the going gnome event which means the angrier gnome will also spawn from libraries, jewelers, windmills, and the royal manor.

Next we will get the angriest gnome (gnome #3) which in going gnome spawned from the tavern, the knights hall and watchtower spires and we needed to defeat 120.
    Last edited by ham2905; 10-25-19 at 12:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I would also save energy for Angrier ones first. 48 of them require a lot of energy.
    Yup...48 at 15 hits each! This is a BIG energy burn. If this all for another walker, I think I'm out.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    I’m so glad I saved up energy for this event.

My diamond flowers wont count down so i cant harvest them. Iv’e already force closed and it hasn’t helped. Any advice?

Rhino Keeper
    I still have the first re-gnomon spell and the second re-gnomon spell in my workshop - do we still need both or is this a glitch? I need iron ore but I don?t want to waste energy fighting the angry gnomes if I don?t need them-but I don?t want to park a monster and collect if I do need them...m
    Edit; I hit my sparking mine and it no longer spawns the angry gnome. I guess once you get the next gnome you don?t spawn the previous.
    Last edited by ham2905; 10-25-19 at 09:46 AM.

Getting Gold Nuggets for Misunderstood Medusa event and others

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I?m still trying to get my gold nugget for goal 2. Does anyone know if you can stack the gold miner boost? If I do three, will that make it three times as long or three times as potent?
    Another source of gold nuggets is Mountain of the Wilds. It goes on the boost timer for the gold nuggets from the apothecary

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    Another source of gold nuggets is Mountain of the Wilds. It goes on the boost timer for the gold nuggets from the apothecary
    S8 why the need to always include Golden Nuggets? I have enough Golden Eggs to make every Giant living up in a BeanStalk very jealous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    S8 why the need to always include Golden Nuggets? I have enough Golden Eggs to make every Giant living up in a BeanStalk very jealous.
    Same. Or even golden apples on time-to time - at least on higer levels. I am almost always maxed out on them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness I bought the fire wagon over Labor Day, otherwise I would never have enough gold nuggets!

I can report that the jewelers and libraries DO spawn angrier gnomes !

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast