Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't you have the 2 Guard Dogs that come with the Guardsman Walker?
    They drop hearty and simple feast too.
    Congratulations on finishing! I only need 1 more Re-Gnome-Spell.
    I don't have the Guardsman yet, though now that you mention it, turns out I have enough crowns to get it. Thanks for the tip!
    And congratulations for finishing soon! If you only need 1 more, you'll easily finish on time, probably today, right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Wow that was a lot of fighting.
    When I got to the last goal I felt really tired fighting those extra gnomes. Very happy to finish.
    I have collected from Jonas three or four times. Each time I got silver on which I was maxed.
    The last collection gave me a silver and a jewel.
    After all that time and energy I would have hoped for tickets or energy. Sometimes I think S8 are just laughing at us.
    Indeed. I stopped at the second gnome. I saw 120 angriest gnomes and said no thank you. Hats off to all of you who completed this one! I hope post goal drops improve!

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I finished yesterday (Sunday), and already Jonas is in storage and Melissa deactivated. However, I'm still really happy with this event. To me, the grand prize is Marko, my first feast dropper. Having a steady supply of feasts will make sending out adventures much more palatable.
    I've collected form Marko 3 times and still no feast in sight!!

Executive Chef
    I don't have the Guardsman yet, though now that you mention it, turns out I have enough crowns to get it. Thanks for the tip!
    And congratulations for finishing soon! If you only need 1 more, you'll easily finish on time, probably today, right?
    1 Hour for the potion to brew and than another 2 for awakening Marko!
    Happy to be done after this. Have to resupply after the all the Royal Exchange trades I did. Never know what is needed in the next event..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Yeah, my second collection yielded a big fat nothing as well. I guess I was lucky getting a simple and a hearty feast at my first collection. Nevertheless, I'll keep collecting regularly for a while and see what my average is. I know that my Cyclonician, for example, sometimes drops nothing, but it drops enchanter's / lumin essences often enough that it still makes sense to keep collecting. I hope this is where we'll land with Marko! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Yes, that's the disadvantage of random drops.
    Sounds like you could use the Guard Dogs too, as extra feast droppers. (alas only simple and hearty feasts though, like Marko)
    They come with the Guardsman Walker. (when you buy the walker, you can buy the 2 dogs) Their really good.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, my second collection yielded a big fat nothing as well. I guess I was lucky getting a simple and a hearty feast at my first collection. Nevertheless, I'll keep collecting regularly for a while and see what my average is. I know that my Cyclonician, for example, sometimes drops nothing, but it drops enchanter's / lumin essences often enough that it still makes sense to keep collecting. I hope this is where we'll land with Marko! Good luck!
    I fairly often get both Enchanter's and Lumin Essences from the Cyclonician, I don't regret spending my Tokens on him.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally crafted the last green re-gnome spell and was all excited about getting to the awakening craft...until it hit me I need another 30 petals for this. Okay, another 2 hour wait for petal collection before I can get on but looks like I’ll finish today too. Glad to be done with the monotony of slaying and harvesting petals. On to other kingdom business that’s been neglected these past 11 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Yes, that's the disadvantage of random drops.
    Sounds like you could use the Guard Dogs too, as extra feast droppers. (alas only simple and hearty feasts though, like Marko)
    They come with the Guardsman Walker. (when you buy the walker, you can buy the 2 dogs) Their really good.
    I wished I?d realize this and I would have gone for this over the tradesman. Now I?m 299 crowns short (should be 250 but we had the 1 crown glitch) and who knows when we will get to crowns for walkers.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Finally crafted the last green re-gnome spell and was all excited about getting to the awakening craft...until it hit me I need another 30 petals for this.
    Oh man , I thought I was going to make it, though it would be close. But I didn't take those extra petals/blossoms into account. Going to be even closer then.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil