Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I tried the boost that doubles collection, it didn’t work either. ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Anybody having issues with the game force closing on its own when trying to visit neighbors. I have restarted my device, checked internet connection and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have enough memory as well. Just curious.
    Yes . And not just visiting neighbors, watching videos and whenever I leave the game open and come back to it, it crashes and I have to reload it. I?ve also un- and reinstalled, cleared my history etc. It?s really annoying.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Anybody having issues with the game force closing on its own when trying to visit neighbors. I have restarted my device, checked internet connection and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have enough memory as well. Just curious.
    There are several reasons why your game's crashing, but the most common one is because your device struggling with not having enough memory to load all of those new kingdoms for the first time. I'd suggest you target very low leveled kingdoms even it takes longer to complete the goal. Good luck! Reinstalling won't do anything - that only works if you're having issues with animations and graphics.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are several reasons why your game's crashing, but the most common one is because your device struggling with not having enough memory to load all of those new kingdoms for the first time. I'd suggest you target very low leveled kingdoms even it takes longer to complete the goal. Good luck! Reinstalling won't do anything - that only works if you're having issues with animations and graphics.
    Thank you, unchecking the background refresh option on most on most of my apps seems to have fixed my issue.

Does anybody knows if we?ll be awarded some additional ravens after goal 11? I wasn?t the lucky glitch receiver and somehow doesn?t have ?craft raven? option. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Look at my post from yesterday (Sat) night #198 the pics show the goal with pitchforks. It's to awaken the second Gnome.
    Thanks, missed that one. I also found out 60 more are needed for the 3rd gnome. Well, plodding along.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Is anybody getting pitchforks from angriest gnomes yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Is anybody getting pitchforks from angriest gnomes yet
    Still nothing...won't be fixed till S8 get back to work on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Does anybody knows if we?ll be awarded some additional ravens after goal 11? I wasn?t the lucky glitch receiver and somehow doesn?t have ?craft raven? option. Thank you!
    I have the same problem. Any suggestions what can i do for collecting enough ravens except gem-buying them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Still nothing...won't be fixed till S8 get back to work on Monday!
    I have stopped fighting Angriest Gnomes. I am at 43% and only have 1 Pitchfork. I don't want to chop any more until this issue is addressed. We should all be given a free stash of Pitchforks as recompense for our past Pitchfork-free chopping.