Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I am going to pass on this event. I am not even done with the 48 angrier gnomes, and I am incredibly bored with this. The perspective of ALL the angriest gnomes that come after that... no thank you. I will try to push my long term missions instead. Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Nope, not haunted. You probably had neighbors checked, unchecked and checked again (seven I would guess). Those unchecked and checked again give you the message. As I understand those neighbors will still get your request even if you don't check them again. (This happens too in Dragon story).

I don't know if I missed something, but does anybody know when we'll be needing the pitchforks?
    Look at my post from yesterday (Sat) night #198 the pics show the goal with pitchforks. It's to awaken the second Gnome.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Nope, not haunted. You probably had neighbors checked, unchecked and checked again (seven I would guess). Those unchecked and checked again give you the message. As I understand those neighbors will still get your request even if you don't check them again. (This happens too in Dragon story).

I don't know if I missed something, but does anybody know when we'll be needing the pitchforks?
    Yep, I did do a double tap on neighbors. No supernatural activity.

So far I've seen 38 pitchforks needed for awakening the second Gnome.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    I am going to pass on this event. I am not even done with the 48 angrier gnomes, and I am incredibly bored with this. The perspective of ALL the angriest gnomes that come after that... no thank you. I will try to push my long term missions instead. Good luck all!
    This event and similar ones to it are perfect for the ones with weekly alicorns. Use of energy during this event wont even make a dent in their energy bank. Ie Love Shack was the worse thing S8 could have done... now they are coding to make the ones who dont have it shut up.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part. It's the mantiWORT Pilu who sometimes drops golden nuggets (though it's a rare drop, obviously).
    Let me try to post a screenshot:
    Attachment 53578
    Thanks so much for this, I have been ignoring this creature ))

Does anyone know what the final prize is? And what it drops? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep doing this quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else NOT getting Pitchforks from Angriest Gnomes!?! Have fought over 120 Angriest Gnomes and NO Pitchforks!
    Did notice ANGRIEST GNOMES didn't drop Pitchforks but didn't know we would need more (ones I already have are from the Angry/Angrier ones which stop spawning when reach Goal 11/12)

Need 60 Pitchforks for last Goal... only spawning Angriest Gnomes and they DON'T drop Pitchforks!!!
    PLZ FIX S8!

For Goal 13: Awaken Third Gnome
    Requires 15 Re Spell Gnomes (green) (12 from Goal 12 count) / 60 Pitchforks / 30 Diamondhead Flowers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40A9148F-76A0-4CA8-83E5-A4285E75F14B.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	53599
    Last edited by kolakid; 10-27-19 at 06:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NargisAl View Post
    Thanks so much for this, I have been ignoring this creature ))
    You're very welcome, and may Pilu drop many gold nuggets for you!

Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    Does anyone know what the final prize is? And what it drops? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep doing this quest.
    It's a Walker and the snake pet (who no one knows what it'll drop). However, the intermediate prices (gnomes) might still be worth your while. I'm actually quite happy with this format, because it's not as "all or nothing" as most other events.

Executive Chef
    Goal 10:

Name:	Goal 10.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	53600 ( Just click GO)

Goal 11:

Name:	Goal 11.1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	53601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 11.2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	53602

Goal 12:

Name:	Goal 12.1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	53603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 12.2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	53604

I know some of the goals are already known, but those are the screenshots. ( High level - 50)

Executive Chef
    On Goal 12:

Angriest Gnomes DID Spawn from: Normal Watchtowers and Lantern Spires, Overgrown Watchtower,Taverns ( including Pirate Tavern), Gingerbread Watchtower, Knights Hall

Angriest Gnomes DID NOT spawn from: Spire of Love, Ice Cream Watchtowers, Ice Cream Spire, Gingerbread Spire; Toadstool Spire,

Also didn't work: Roayal Chiteau, Conservatories, Libraries, Amphitheater