Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are there really high level players that tap the Gingerbread Farmhouse every 10 minutes to raise coins?
    I would think the 163 coins are so not worth it.
    Sorry, I’m obviously not that far in my game. For me energy is the most valuable resource, so I can’t imagine wasting it on Farmhouses.
    When there is no event running or we have an insane arc ongoing, then yes I do that to raise coins. I have my farms corner that I used to farm coins! So every event that yields a good coin dropper will end up on my game board, otherwise it hits the bottomless pit of my store house.

Now for me it seems that only Jonas is the ultimate prize of this event.Unless the third gnome is a real deal. Hilbert & Delilah will hit storage next week.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Has anyone found discounted expansion plots with the double trade tickets?
    I was wondering the same Nic_hawk, but sadly did not find any discounted expansions plots this go around.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I’m pretty sure the servers are haunted!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Host(ess)
    I just fought a boar & had 20 energy left, ready to fight the next angriest gnome. The galloping horseman ran through my screen & left me with 1 energy & I still had 5 hits to get rid of the boar....not happy. Is anyone else getting neck & shoulder problems from all this fighting of gnomes? Maybe my technique needs working on.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

I thought we had until the end of October (today) to finish Murder She Spoke and win the wandering Ravens for the raven queen, yet I still show 7 days. Can anyone confirm if she expires tonight or we have 7 more days to get the ravens but we will no longer be able to win the queen.

Trying to time what I can do with the second to last step and see if I need to pay 200 gems or 150 as I wait for support to see why I did not get the 99 ravens glitch as I completed the coins trade and crafted 3 animals so I believe I met the qualifications which was at least 3 tasks unless I am mistaken and someone can correct me on the glitch

But ASAP on when she expires please. Many thanks and Happy Halloween!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I thought we had until the end of October (today) to finish Murder She Spoke and win the wandering Ravens for the raven queen, yet I still show 7 days. Can anyone confirm if she expires tonight or we have 7 more days to get the ravens but we will no longer be able to win the queen.

Trying to time what I can do with the second to last step and see if I need to pay 200 gems or 150 as I wait for support to see why I did not get the 99 ravens glitch as I completed the coins trade and crafted 3 animals so I believe I met the qualifications which was at least 3 tasks unless I am mistaken and someone can correct me on the glitch

But ASAP on when she expires please. Many thanks and Happy Halloween!
    Only players who were eligible for community prizes got the glitch.
    Did you go for the Baby Widow during the last monster hunt event?
    It had nothing to do with the coin trade or crafting animals.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Only players who were eligible for community prizes got the glitch.
    Did you go for the Baby Widow during the last monster hunt event?
    It had nothing to do with the coin trade or crafting animals.
    Yes, I also made a choice towards the tokens at the time thinking that there?ll be some time to collect ravens later. Now I?m afraid we?ll not get the chance as it seems that 8 birds for goal 12 is the last. But does anybody knows where additional ravens could be bought? Thanks.

Yes, if you complete this quest and had gotten all the tokens from last and 17 from hunt it will cost you 150gems. Its 5 gems for each one
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Any news on whether we have until the end of this quest as the timer shows it. Otherwise its another 50 gems. I took a screenshot. It would be extremely misleading to say you still have 6 days so I will hold out and finish the second to last step for the additional 8 ravens and save 50 gems. I have plenty of energy sources, 6 weeklies 55 weekly plus some animals that have a chance of a drop. So while I am always looking for more (who isn’t) my extra 50 gems can be better used as I planned on 150, considerably less than an ali, and sticking to it.

And no I did not do the final community prize so thank you for clearing that up. Ugh such a shame. I put my energy in two weekly unicorns as I felt that was a more useful prize
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-31-19 at 11:16 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Most of us won't have the goal showing in our books so if you do and it says 7 days then that would be correct. It was definitely longer than 'throughout October'.