Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have to compliment everyone who has finished this event, congratulations! I don't know how you did it! I don"t know about anyone else but for me this wasn't fun! Can someone explain to me how they ****ed off 120 Angriest Gnomes?
    Totally agree. Just realized I’m never finishing in the under 2 hours I have left. Waste of time. Not fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, work completely got in the way of this event. I will be two spells short. ;(
    Too bad. I love the prizes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't you have the 2 Guard Dogs that come with the Guardsman Walker?
    They drop hearty and simple feast too.
    Congratulations on finishing! I only need 1 more Re-Gnome-Spell.
    I have the Guardsman walker, can anyone tell me where to find the guard dogs please.

Edit. Doesn't matter I found them. Thanks though for bringing it to my attention.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-06-19 at 08:45 PM.

Finished with literally 1 minute to spare. Set alarms last few days to collect flowers every two hours when I could but my luck I got sick last two days. I missed 2 collections and that cost me and extra $6.99. Its not even that the queen was really worth it, it was just the principle of working so hard since October. But along the way I got some great prizes so I don't regret spending some money on this event at all, especially since it was my first time all year and I had a sale both times. So for $20 I got two weekly unicorns, a monkey, the snake, the two gnomes, all three ravens, the Queen raven, and a couple small things along the way. Overall a very happy month! Now I need a break. Have to see what this next event is amd how intense it is and if the prize is worth it. If only there was a week off after all this to continue with the main story lines. Oh well
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Finished with literally 1 minute to spare. Set alarms last few days to collect flowers every two hours when I could but my luck I got sick last two days. I missed 2 collections and that cost me and extra $6.99. Its not even that the queen was really worth it, it was just the principle of working so hard since October. But along the way I got some great prizes so I don't regret spending some money on this event at all, especially since it was my first time all year and I had a sale both times. So for $20 I got two weekly unicorns, a monkey, the snake, the two gnomes, all three ravens, the Queen raven, and a couple small things along the way. Overall a very happy month! Now I need a break. Have to see what this next event is amd how intense it is and if the prize is worth it. If only there was a week off after all this to continue with the main story lines. Oh well
    You got sick the last 2 days of the event? Ow no, that's just your luck.
    But good to hear you got the Raven Queen anyway (and all those other prizes!)
    I like the Raven Griffin and Hilbert (first Gnome) a lot!
    I think the new event is more relaxed than this one, and you can pick up some things for main story lines too (like Forest Vines for 'The Hidden Forest' and Bottled Shadow for 'The Academy')
    Good luck!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647