Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bat Leaderboard - 2019 0ct 23

Executive Chef
    Hmmm.. Everyone is competing so hard to be in the top this event! This is the first leaderboard I have been in where I haven't been in at least the top 6. That's okay though! I will leave this leaderboard to the competing gem spenders. Lol... I'm not wasting mine. I will just reach my milestones and be done with this leaderboard. The scarecrow thing doesn't look worth competing over and everyone else is already so many points away. I can't seem to get past 10-15th place haha.. I was in 2nd place last night but I have to sleep so when i woke up this morning was in 13th place lol.. Oh well!! Hopefully I get a pet from my white smash pumpkin and I will be happy with just that and the snail!! I'm still so tired from my surgery so don't really have energy to compete this time. Anyways.. Good luck everyone!!!!

Executive Chef
    Ugh...this Leaderboard event is interfering with my ability to craft and prepare for the next day's Smashable. Before the leaderboard started, I could be done with the 20 deliveries and could be preparing for the next day's first eight deliveries, even including difficult-to-craft-and-long-to-make items. Now I'm not even halfway finished, and I only have just over 12 hours to do so. I WILL finish...but it would be so much easier if I did not have this leaderboard event looming over me.

Executive Chef
    When someone gets to the last milestone, please let us know what Pet Habitat (or Habitats) it goes into, so I can update one of the threads. Thanks in advance!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    When someone gets to the last milestone, please let us know what Pet Habitat (or Habitats) it goes into, so I can update one of the threads. Thanks in advance!
    Gentle Gazebo or Crawler’s Hollow

Farm Supplier
    Ugh...this Leaderboard event is interfering with my ability to craft and prepare for the next day's Smashable. Before the leaderboard started, I could be done with the 20 deliveries and could be preparing for the next day's first eight deliveries, even including difficult-to-craft-and-long-to-make items. Now I'm not even halfway finished, and I only have just over 12 hours to do so. I WILL finish...but it would be so much easier if I did not have this leaderboard event looming over me.
    Smashable? What is that? I can?t find anything on it. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    Smashable? What is that? I can?t find anything on it. Thanks
    Check the "October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2" thread for details.

My Halloween Snail disappeared after I got it. I restarted and reinstalled the game and still nothing...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	495F054C-C825-42D0-BD3D-00AA3EC30369.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	274.9 KB 
ID:	53643

Name:	69CB17AD-F18C-4409-A7A4-96CC24411163.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	53644

Name:	1B72E500-EC69-4815-8B97-373D511BD71C.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	53645

Name:	85ED2F02-DBB7-4994-837A-1D4D63084F20.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	53646

Executive Chef
    Did your game freeze and shut down as soon as you received the Halloween Snail? Have you completed the Milestone? Sometimes, if my game freezes and shuts down, when I go back in, I need to repeat some actions that apparently did not register and save before the app closed...

Did your game freeze and shut down as soon as you received the Halloween Snail? Have you completed the Milestone? Sometimes, if my game freezes and shuts down, when I go back in, I need to repeat some actions that apparently did not register and save before the app closed...
    The chicken appeared and then the snail disappeared. I will try to make some more points and see what will happen.

No, still nothing...
    Last edited by bubaxx; 10-31-19 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    The chicken appeared and then the snail disappeared. I will try to make some more points and see what will happen.
    Seems like an issue with your internet connection, you should try to contact support, once this happened to me and they were able to help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast