Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Goal 11 will not be released for 10 more hours.
    We are hoping the Reward for goal 11 is a grand Jack O Lantern
    They are white in colour.
    ... OOPS it wasn't called Slime Time. I meant to say that there were only 6 levels and I finished 6th. It says at the top of that list '...rewards with Grand Jackolantern'. So I wonder why I didn't get one?
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 11-02-19 at 07:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Slime Puddle Pig is awesome! Love it! but he tricks me and when i see bright green movement out of the corner of my eye I think it's the slime guy that gives leaf slime! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Game in maintenance, I hope we get extra time on the event due to this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Game in maintenance, I hope we get extra time on the event due to this?
    The announcement about maintenance says in game timers will behave as normal, so time will not be extended.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my last pumpkin from the leader board event-it was my last chance for a pet from the smashing pumpkin event. And of course I didn’t get one. I DID NOT receive one pet from the entire smashing pumpkin event. Very disappointed ☹️

Host(ess)
    I won a witcheroo pet. The info on the back says it can go in the wildlife den, but when I try to add it I get a pop up saying I need a gentle gazebo. Any help would be great please ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tan29573 View Post
    I won a witcheroo pet. The info on the back says it can go in the wildlife den, but when I try to add it I get a pop up saying I need a gentle gazebo. Any help would be great please ��
    If you do not currently have any space in your Wildlife Den, the message when you attempt to move the pet into its habitat will default to the Gentle Gazebo. Try placing another Wildlife Den out on your farm, or if your Wildlife Dens are full, recall one of your pets and attempt to place the new one.

I've added the information about the Witcheroo to the Pet Habitats thread.

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much!

Executive Chef
    25 studio items and 2 royal slime, I wish my chances increase.

Plus I want the slime guy, if I get him I hope he can be placed in the haunted house habitat.

I might smash my last pumpkin tonight and would like to get the large haunted house mansion decor which always evade me or a pet since I've got none.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    The announcement about maintenance says in game timers will behave as normal, so time will not be extended.
    I lost 24 hours because of their maintenance, now off to work so 10 hours out the day, this isn't a game for working people unless they don't do events, loss of time due to maintenance doesn't help us keep up x

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast