Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    I?m at 10 of 11 quests. It?s says to collect from the apple trees but when I go to the collection inventory it says to collect from the cocoa trees! Which is it??
    If you are high level it is apple Trees

Rhino Keeper
    I want the green slime guy that pops up in the game.!! He?s cute..

Executive Chef
    As expected, my Studios are being stingy: so far I have only received one slime from them, and I have had items crafting from before the goal unlocked.

EDIT: Finally got the other 2 slimes to finish the goal series...now to turn in collections. I wonder if I'll be successful?

1 - Slime Puddle Pig
    2 - Goo'd Mailbox
    3 - Witches Cauldron
    4 - Slime Puddle Pig (total 2)
    5 - Witches Cauldron (total 2)

(After making post #59)
    6 - Goo'd Bench
    7 - Slime Puddle Pig (total 3)
    8 - Goo'd Lamp
    9 - Slime Fountain
    10 - Slime Splat Path (3 pieces)
    11 - Goo'd Lamp (total 2)
    12 - Slime Fountain (total 2)
    13 - Goo'd Mailbox (total 2)
    14 - Slime Puddle Pig (total 4)
    15 - Goo'd Lamp (total 3)
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 11-05-19 at 11:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have won the slime but it says I need the megagalatic meteorite which is not for sale. Someone in this thread said it could also go in the gnome gathering but it's not giving me this option. What can I do.

Rhino Keeper
    From the studio collections—

25 collections — 2 slimes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    I have won the slime but it says I need the megagalatic meteorite which is not for sale. Someone in this thread said it could also go in the gnome gathering but it's not giving me this option. What can I do.
    Forget what I said before. I was looking on the buying section. DOH

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    High level Farmers please be aware of a glitch in the Collections Gallery for day 9
    If you touch it...it will say cocoa trees
    That is low level farms
    It is from the apple tree!
    My collections gallery use to say apple trees. The last 2 times I?ve collected from them I?ve received 0 items. So I went in and yup, it says collect from cocoa trees. So I?ve collected 3 times from cocoa tress and received nothing. Then I see your post. Hopefully it?s just a coincidence that my apple trees aren?t giving event items!

Fashion Designer
    My metagalactic meteorite is locked by goal. I was on a break when the alien event happened. Is there any other way for me to get that habitat?

Is there a way to move pets from one habitat to another if you're in Android?

Executive Chef
    10 prizes, 5 turn-ins...you'd think I'd at least get 4 prizes before duplicating. But no, I have to buck the odds and get (so far) 1 Goo'd Mailbox and 2 Slime Puddle Pigs and 2 Witches Cauldrons.

I think I should hibernate until after the December Gift event (presumably there will be one, just like the Smashable Jack O Lanterns...there was last year) ends. I'm not sure I could bear the same kind of luck one more time.

Ugh cute little slime guy but no way to get the meteorite. Come on guys unlock the goal so we can let him run about on our farms.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast