Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 105

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

  1. #71
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern Nevada
    Posts
    147
    I can?t find anything about a metagallatic meteorite - where can I get one?
    AND one gnome gathering isn?t enough if you?re going to keep having gnomes be the pets we can win - just saying .....
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Habitats for pets we win are necessary - and no thank you for spending 500 gems for one - that doesn?t work for my budget.

  2. #72
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I can?t find anything about a metagallatic meteorite - where can I get one?
    AND one gnome gathering isn?t enough if you?re going to keep having gnomes be the pets we can win - just saying .....
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Habitats for pets we win are necessary - and no thank you for spending 500 gems for one - that doesn?t work for my budget.
    Are you on Android of Apple iOS? The habitats should be in the Market under the Livestock tab. I found it after I received the Slime Catcher. It cost me about 3000 coins.

    If you are on Apple, you can move a pet out of your Gnome Gathering into storage and put out the Slime Catcher, or you can perhaps move a Gnome into one of the other Habitats that can also have Gnomes in them (Haunted House or Reindeer Stable, for example, depending on which Gnome it is).

  3. #73
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Are you on Android of Apple iOS? The habitats should be in the Market under the Livestock tab. I found it after I received the Slime Catcher. It cost me about 3000 coins.

    If you are on Apple, you can move a pet out of your Gnome Gathering into storage and put out the Slime Catcher, or you can perhaps move a Gnome into one of the other Habitats that can also have Gnomes in them (Haunted House or Reindeer Stable, for example, depending on which Gnome it is).
    What is Slime Catcher? Where should I buy it? I won that Slime thing from the collection gallery. And is the Ghost Gnome a prize too?

  4. #74
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,161
    33 scarves and flowers later still stuck on 2 slimes.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  5. #75
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    33 scarves and flowers later still stuck on 2 slimes.
    Do the Cow Wash thing. That works for me from 6 items I got 2 slimes. You're welcome.

  6. #76
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    What is Slime Catcher? Where should I buy it? I won that Slime thing from the collection gallery. And is the Ghost Gnome a prize too?
    Slime Catcher is a Gnome that you receive after turning in 5 Slime collections. Haven't heard of a Ghost Gnome, and if the Slime thing is a pet, then congratulations.

  7. #77
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,161
    Over 40 items now and no luck with the studio, what a joke.

    I need to stop doing these events.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  8. #78
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern Nevada
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Are you on Android of Apple iOS? The habitats should be in the Market under the Livestock tab. I found it after I received the Slime Catcher. It cost me about 3000 coins.

    If you are on Apple, you can move a pet out of your Gnome Gathering into storage and put out the Slime Catcher, or you can perhaps move a Gnome into one of the other Habitats that can also have Gnomes in them (Haunted House or Reindeer Stable, for example, depending on which Gnome it is).
    Thank you - I kept looking for it in the livestock tab - but it didn’t show up until today - and yes, it was 3000 coins - no problem since I have over 14 million - LOL.

  9. #79
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Over 40 items now and no luck with the studio, what a joke.

    I need to stop doing these events.
    OMG Natasha_07 .... same thing for me! Is there something extra we're suppose to be doing to get the slime from the studio? I have made over 20 items and nothing : (

  10. #80
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Thank you - I kept looking for it in the livestock tab - but it didn’t show up until today - and yes, it was 3000 coins - no problem since I have over 14 million - LOL.
    Obviously rich, lol. Did you win the greeny slime thing?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •