Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I guess I should have added the detail about goals disappearing until the next day to my previous post...
    It's just ME! I get all of the different types of events mixed up! lol But I see the collection list with 'days' now... that helps! Thanks

Hoping I get lucky this time, it?s been a long 2 years of nothing! Though I love playing! A world event would be awesome for the holidays, it?s been a long time since we?ve had one!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 3 of 11: It's Slime Time
    It's an invasion of slimes! Quick go find out how bad it is!
    Get 2 Green Slime from the Bed and Breakfast
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    It's just ME! I get all of the different types of events mixed up! lol But I see the collection list with 'days' now... that helps! Thanks
    I still sometimes forget! Like, d'oh, where did it go?! Then I remember, oh yeah... That's why these threads are so great, we can check with each other on what the heck happened. The best thing you can do during events is read the threads, which u seem to do! I know I'd be lost without them.

Goal 4 of 11
    Morgan, what are all these squishies around the farm?! Some of these things are so pretty!
    Get 2 Purple Slime from the pigs
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Ack I don?t like how it requires you to get a 20 gem thing for one of the steps. Is that 2 step side goal reward worth spending the 20 gems for the egg?
    Last edited by VampireBlade1; 10-25-19 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Wrong info, looked at wrong goal

Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    Ack I don?t like how it requires you to get a 20 gem thing for one of the steps. Is that 2 step side goal reward worth spending the 20 gems for the egg?
    That is an optional side goal.
    It contains event items but is not necessary in order to achieve the goals

Quote Originally Posted by sullyshouse View Post
    Hoping I get lucky this time, it?s been a long 2 years of nothing! Though I love playing! A world event would be awesome for the holidays, it?s been a long time since we?ve had one!
    Oh yes I would love a world event for Christmas where we all work together to get prizes . They were great . Please !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Oh yes I would love a world event for Christmas where we all work together to get prizes . They were great . Please !!!
    But androids can't do world events, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    But androids can't do world events, correct?

I don't think they can do world events or the country fair so that is why they di these events so everyone is included. Just my thinking.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast