Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Spreadsheet on value of items

Host(ess)

Fashion Spreadsheet on value of items

This is my first time posting, so forgive any errors. I made a spread sheet (google doc) of the values for each of the items I have access to on Fashion Story (I'm only Level 9, so it's rather limited). Would love to get comments/feedback.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CPucp-MB
    (Am I allowed to post a link to an outside site? I suppose if I am not, it will be deleted.)

Crissy

Executive Chef
    Nice, thank u
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Wow, nice work! Thanks for sharing. I guess it makes sense that the early items are the most rewarding so you earn money quickly to expand and decorate and get you invested in continuing to play. I wonder if numbers continue to go down for the higher levels or if they rise up again?

Fashion Designer
    That was great! Thanks for sharing

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Wow, nice work! Thanks for sharing. I guess it makes sense that the early items are the most rewarding so you earn money quickly to expand and decorate and get you invested in continuing to play. I wonder if numbers continue to go down for the higher levels or if they rise up again?
    Thank you! I know, I thought that was so weird, but then after I rolled it around in my brain for a while, I guess it makes sense. Of course, I certainly can't sit around all day and order shirts and pencil skirts every MINUTE! (wish I could!)

Host(ess)
    Just updated with the Midnight Rose stuff (I leveled up!)

If you want to send me a screen shot of any of the other collections, I can add them in. Or just post them here.

Executive Chef
    Here are some SS (Screenshots )

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    ...more...

Host(ess)
    Awesome, thanks! I updated the spreadsheet with all the above. The link remains the same.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CPucp-MB

Executive Chef
    You rock! 

Is all the math based on the idea that all items sell for 2 coins? Because I have heard rumors that the spike earrings sell for 5 coins each. Can anyone confirm?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast