Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pale Lantern Dragon - October 22 2019 (Needed for the Frightful Fiends World Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    First attempt with Werewolf & Light resulted in another Werewolf. A 4 hour fail
    Second attempt with Werewolf & Light resulted in a horrible 24 hour fail.
    I have never been lucky in being able to breed these common dragons needed for an event. I will most likely end up having to craft it or buy the darn thing. With only 7 days in the event, I definitely can?t waste too much time on these 24 hour breeding fails. The problem with crafting the dragon is trying to get neighbors to be neighborly & send the needed Platinums. I have nearly 150 neighbors but yet it can take days before I get enough coins so I can even craft it. Most of the time I end up having to buy these needed event dragons. I?m really getting tired of having to spend so much money on this game. A common dragon should not be that hard to breed.
    It has now been 24 hours since I sent requests out to all my neighbors for the Platinum coins need to be able to craft the Pale Lantern. I have not received a single coin back from any of my neighbors. This having to ask neighbors for needed coins is not working out. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the dragon so that I can get started on collecting Treat Hearts & be able to finish the event in time. No wonder many players cannot get to the end of the event. I really like the Candy Stack & Shatterfright Dragons & hope I get to the end of the event so that I won?t feel that the 200 gold I spent getting Pale Lantern won?t have gone to waste. I don?t have the money to spend on buying the Event Dragons. Although I have bought Event Dragons before when I really liked them & knew that I wasn?t going to be able to finish the Event. Good luck everyone with being able to breed or craft that dragon. Oh by the way, that horrible 24 hour fail was a Sunrise🤯🤯🤯

I like this one!

Pretty surprised I got it first try using Light and Magic.
    Aiming for a second one, but got 17 hours with second try.

Rhino Keeper
    Bred several Gorgons, one Luck & another I forget what.
    Put Nevermore & Albino Peacock in - 35 hour Diamond Horn, my first!
    Even though I'll be playing catch up and crafting the common twice, I'm very pleased.
    Checked the chart & wow does it take a boat load of food to raise a Diamond Horn!

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying on two nests for two days and am getting nothing but fails - and none of them are even Commons.

This fits the pattern we've been talking about on these boards forever - every event has half the players able to get the Common immediately and the other half of players not at all or only after a hundred tries. The following event switches 'sides'.

Please for the love of Dragon Mother, S8, investigate this issue! There is no possible way that this can be a coincidence since it happens repeatedly.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    This fits the pattern we've been talking about on these boards forever - every event has half the players able to get the Common immediately and the other half of players not at all or only after a hundred tries. The following event switches 'sides'.

Please for the love of Dragon Mother, S8, investigate this issue! There is no possible way that this can be a coincidence since it happens repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

"Switch sides"? I'm still waiting for my side to come up. I've gotten like 2 in the past year and a half.

Nightclub Owner
    Just started hatching one that I crafted and working on parts to craft a second one. I do this typically; breed or craft one for quests and a second to evolve to 10. After the event I sell off the one I used for quests.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've been trying on two nests for two days and am getting nothing but fails - and none of them are even Commons.

Please for the love of Dragon Mother, S8, investigate this issue! There is no possible way that this can be a coincidence since it happens repeatedly.
    Dragons have a universal rarity, meaning everyone has the same chance. It can't be adjusted for any individual user. Luck is luck. To help with the toils of RNG, a craft is available.

I know that when you have a streak of bad luck, it can seem like something's broken (and we've broken our fair share of things) -- but, I personally confirmed that the Dragon is correctly setup and there's no issues with breeding it.

I'm sorry you weren't able to breed it!

Rhino Keeper
    It has now been 24 hours since I sent requests out to all my neighbors for the Platinum coins need to be able to craft the Pale Lantern. I have not received a single coin back from any of my neighbors. This having to ask neighbors for needed coins is not working out. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the dragon so that I can get started on collecting Treat Hearts & be able to finish the event in time. No wonder many players cannot get to the end of the event. I really like the Candy Stack & Shatterfright Dragons & hope I get to the end of the event so that I won?t feel that the 200 gold I spent getting Pale Lantern won?t have gone to waste. I don?t have the money to spend on buying the Event Dragons. Although I have bought Event Dragons before when I really liked them & knew that I wasn?t going to be able to finish the Event. Good luck everyone with being able to breed or craft that dragon. Oh by the way, that horrible 24 hour fail was a Sunrise������
    It’s a good thing I went ahead and bought the Pale Lantern. With only four days left in the event, I still have not been able to breed it even though I have been breeding constantly. I just got a 31 hour breeding fail������ Very curious what Dragon takes 31 hours to breed. I should have enough coins here soon to be able to finally craft it. It has taken three days for me to get enough coins from those 150 neighbors I have in order to craft it. Had I waited to craft the dragon instead, there would be no way I would be able to finish the event. After three days, I only have 1,983 Treat Hearts I’m sure that I will have to spend money on the last day of this event to make sure I actually finish it & get the two dragons.

Banned
    It’s a good thing I went ahead and bought the Pale Lantern. With only four days left in the event, I still have not been able to breed it even though I have been breeding constantly. I just got a 31 hour breeding fail������ Very curious what Dragon takes 31 hours to breed. I should have enough coins here soon to be able to finally craft it. It has taken three days for me to get enough coins from those 150 neighbors I have in order to craft it. Had I waited to craft the dragon instead, there would be no way I would be able to finish the event. After three days, I only have 1,983 Treat Hearts I’m sure that I will have to spend money on the last day of this event to make sure I actually finish it & get the two dragons.
    Moon Dragon is the only dragon I know of with a 31 hr breed time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Dragons have a universal rarity, meaning everyone has the same chance. It can't be adjusted for any individual user. Luck is luck. To help with the toils of RNG, a craft is available.

I know that when you have a streak of bad luck, it can seem like something's broken (and we've broken our fair share of things) -- but, I personally confirmed that the Dragon is correctly setup and there's no issues with breeding it.

I'm sorry you weren't able to breed it!
    I'm in no way saying that the devs are twirling imaginary mustaches and hitting buttons on players to make it harder for some. What I am saying is that there is some kind of inherent setting/bug/whatever that seems to repeat endlessly. Using my game only as an example, this time I cannot breed the common. Next WE I will be able to get it almost immediately. I've been playing this game for a thousand years ( ) so I've seen this play out over and over and over.....

ETA: Once the LB event started, I bred Ghastly on my 2nd try with Neo White & Dawntree.
    Last edited by amerirish; 10-30-19 at 01:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123