Thread: How do I request parts from neighbors??

How do I request parts from neighbors??

I get requests for goals and parts on my News, how can I request items?

New Resident
    When you buy an oven that you need to build, you start out with a box. Double Click on the box and it will tell you what things you need to build it. Each part shows you can ask for that part or use gems to complete it. Hope this helps :-)

Nightclub Owner
    After you've purchased an item that requires building, you will be left with a box of parts on your board.

If you tap on this box, you will then get a pop up that will show you all of the parts required to complete the item. *REFER TO IMAGE*

On this pop up, there will be two boxes below each part needed to build the item: Box 1 = Ask Friends Box 2 = Buy for 2 Gems.

If you press Ask Friends, your neighbor list will open. (If you press the Buy for 2 Gems, you will receive 1 part at the cost of two gems.)

Tap the box at the far left of each neighbor's name and click send when finished (just like you do when gifting your neighbors)

Notes:
    You can only receive 20 Gifts per day (the parts in your news feed)
    You can only receive 20 Requests per day
    If you send out 40 requests for a part, you will receive 20 and the remaining 20 will linger in the system, roll-over and send out again at the start of the new s8 day.
    For this reason, it's a good idea to send out fresh parts requests each day to ensure you're receiving the parts you need
    If not, you'll continue to receive parts you asked for days ago or the old requests may get jammed/lost in the queue

Here's an example image of an appliance that requires parts:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	53559