Thread: Hidden Forest, Academy, or Sabina

Rhino Keeper

Hidden Forest, Academy, or Sabina

Between Hidden Forest (2), Academy, or Search for Sabina (2/4), which is most efficient to pursue first?
    Im struggling with which part of the storyline to follow after resuming my game. Im leaning towards the Academy because one of the expansions seems to be free.

I have read through the threads but I feel like I cant keep them straight to compare all 3, and the timed quests which are no longer active throw me off. Suggestions? Are there any useful items Im overlooking from one of these quest lines?

I still have What Storms May Come (IV) active but Ive pretty much given up on that one. I would rather use my energy working towards expansion permits, not pounding through anemones hoping for electric eels.

Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    My advice? Do what you can with all three. Each of them has an element of just waiting and collecting things. I just finished Hidden Forest recently right before Academy was released and while I finished working on Sabina I was working on Hidden Forest.
    I'm also working on other goals (Fairie goals and What Storms May Come IV goals) while working on collecting things for Academy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    None of these 3 storylines trigger another story arc. I agree with bobbyrae, keep collecting from the items you need to. If you read the goals on page 1 of each of these 3 threads you'll be ahead of the game. If something isn't clear, please let us know so I can add more context into the guides. It can be tricky when there were timed components no longer related.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I vote Hidden Forest; the final animal prize drops Trade Tickets
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx